Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I won too.......then punk *** wells fargo wouldn't give paypay the money. Now I'm on the phone mad, if anyone has another banking option quote me please

If it was a cc decline i’d recommend to use a debit/checking on paypal. If not, Discover has been good for me.

I thought I would like the Vanta more than the Geodes. I have both and I can honestly say that the geode is definitely the better of the 2. The material on the geode is “premium” and far better than the Vanta. I’m not mad I have both but if I could do it over I would have passed in the Vanta.
The Geodes got me with the 3M...huge fan of 3M so when I saw how it popped I was sold and it didn't hurt that they were under retail.

once again
if that happens, idk about the flip being zebra like. seems like sellers/buyers don't trust adidas like that anymore, seen so many people already saying "they'll just rerelease them a few months later"
knowing adidas that 5k will probably turn into 300k after all the rereleases. adidas would work with nike to rerelease the yeezy 2s if they could
i personally wouldn't pay resell for any adidas yeezy at this point, especially v2s. we've seen this too many times :lol:

don't get me wrong, one of my personal favorite yeezys but 4 times in such short time is overkill. give us some of those samples we saw him wearing early on.

Back
Top Bottom