• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
F3775EA0-4F13-489E-857B-0E8D62FD09BC.jpeg
On the way to Toronto. I need another pair of 350s for traveling now. Convinced.

I'll probably get another pair of Waves to keep. My original pair from the original release has been beaten pretty hard, and I ended up selling all my other pairs.

Definitely in for a pair. Couldn't cop the last 2 release

Couldn't cop because you were busy? Weren't they extremely easy to get during the most recent restock??

I copped during the first restock and that wasn't so hard. Can't imagine the 3rd restock was any harder.

Wonder why they going with the Wave Runners again when there's so many other Yeezys that are just asking for a re-release.

Since they're so bent on the region releases, give the TDs, MRs, OTs, and PBs a region specific release :nthat:

Don't lie to me, Scrooge.

LOL. Passing along what I heard. July as a whole is fairly weak with sneaker releases. They pushed the Lundmarks back so putting a release on the front end of July seems possible. July you have just the reflective an NR versions of that CW, what else are they dropped? They need to do something with the 700 line since it’s not selling out and going under retail for pretty much everything.

So I believe the release date more than the revised pricing, but all makes sense. Let’s see what happens, they still have that pink/red 350 GITD they need to do something with too since they know that will sell out

Back
Top Bottom