Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Team Sleep In checking in. Hopped on YS and see my size is still there. Is this a fluke? I'm stuck in this line but thought I'd ask to confirm.

tenor.gif

People have been stuck in line for two and a half hours lol

Yep, 16 windows splashing and finally just got through on the 13th one (created 13-16 about 45 min. ago)...got my size 13! Really curious to compare these to the clays...thinking I'll like them more?!? Kinda into these "dirty whites", but don't hate the Antlias either, so was thinking of copping those if I struck out on these Lundmarks. Keep at it guys!

FWIW, the actual checkout process (once getting through splash) was the smoothest I've ever had on an ADC Yeezy drop.

Last edited:
Can whoever picked these up today post pics?

Comparison pics vs. Static’s would be great.

I know we’ve seen this (To a small degree) before, but it adds more to the thread than splash page, shipping, other bull****..etc.

not sure if anyone knows this, its new to me but finishline has a thing called open slots for the yeezys. they raffled part of their stock on the app but then had about 80 pairs that didnt get raffled. I came into the store with people walking out with atleast 5 pairs. there was a group of moms that had about 4-5 pairs each and then were also in line for the unclaimed raffled pairs...
shoutout to this guy. hit my local finishline and ended up with 4 pair.

Back
Top Bottom