Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
LOL it's amazing/absurd that, since I first started splashing on 10 different browser windows like 4 hrs ago, I've

gone to work

rounded on all my patients

run a code on a guy with a cardiac arrest

grabbed lunch

come back home

watched 'Shazam' with my daughter

And I'm STILL splashing on all but one window (thankfully, got through on my 11.5 on that one)

DFCE5749-9508-46A1-BFB5-05994129A29F.jpeg

Clean Lundmarks.

Called finish line and they said they were raffling the unclaimed pairs. Got there in 15 mins and they said it was over. Really pissed right now

Are you able to go back/easily get past splash and confirm sizes or do they kick you back to splash once you checkout?

once you checkout and you try to go back, it'll say "congratulations on your pair" and won't allow you to purchase another. You need a new browser/incognito.

once you checkout and you try to go back, it'll say "congratulations on your pair" and won't allow you to purchase another. You need a new browser/incognito.

Oh damn okay, thanks for the clarity! I was wondering if you could see the available sizes before Adidas updated the splash page but it looks like you can’t even see that.

Are you able to go back/easily get past splash and confirm sizes or do they kick you back to splash once you checkout?

I was able to go back this time and it let me add another size to the cart but when you hit place order, it emptied the cart. Now i'm back to splashing.

Oh damn okay, thanks for the clarity! I was wondering if you could see the available sizes before Adidas updated the splash page but it looks like you can’t even see that.
I was able to go back this time and it let me add another size to the cart but when you hit place order, it emptied the cart. Now i'm back to splashing.

hmm thats weird. The last few times I copped on ADC and tried to go back to get more on the same browser/account, it just told me I couldn't cop another

Back
Top Bottom