• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Picked mine up.

Pretty

D_YMBkAWsAA8NMs.jpg

Glad I turned 180 in a matter of 48 hrs.

Just picked up app pairs, and the employees seemed disappointed. :lol: Dude with the list at FTL said, “man, everybody picking up the Yeezys today?” At FTA, they were taking their time with stone face on.

Anyways, they aren’t bad.. lil lighter color than I expected. Just got antlia in from sx this week, and I’m really feelin em. Hope they don’t mess up the foot apps, I can’t get jack online anymore..

People still think Adidas finessed us? Those Lundmarks looking super creamy......

Pure speculation here. But I think the less “activity” coming from your IP the more favorably these sites with splash respond. Most of the time I get by with most success with one or two tabs max, limited refreshing. Mobile works best for foot sites, desk top works best for adc. In my experience atleast.

That said, still haven’t received order confirmation email for one of my pairs on east bay checked out at 7:04 am :lol:

Dont worry confirmation email from footsites come in late so if you checked out youre good

I’ve waited a few hours in the past but I’m running on 7 now. I know I’m most likely good but they really keep you on your toes lols

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom