• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Right here
4.PNG

Thats just the appetizer.

Can I get some opinions on when would be the best time to copp a 5.5?

Should I pull the trigger today or tomorrow since everyone has footstore pairs in hand..?

Or should i wait a couple days for mail orders?

Can I get some opinions on when would be the best time to copp a 5.5?

Should I pull the trigger today or tomorrow since everyone has footstore pairs in hand..?

Or should i wait a couple days for mail orders?

The old way of waiting til online pairs arrive is not as dependable a solution as it use to be. I honestly see prices at their lowest the day before and the day of release now. I.e black 350. And some recent Nikes and Jordan’s.

Odd never got a confirmation for one of the Adidas orders but when I go onto my app it shows its there. So if anyone didn't get a confirmation try checking on the app!

I only got PayPal confirmation never anything from Adidas... but I'm assuming since I used my email the app just grabbed anything with my email.

Odd never got a confirmation for one of the Adidas orders but when I go onto my app it shows its there. So if anyone didn't get a confirmation try checking on the app!

I only got PayPal confirmation never anything from Adidas... but I'm assuming since I used my email the app just grabbed anything with my email.

Ghost order, happened to me before

If they had a bit more earth stripes they’d be skid marks

I never inspect my shoes, but this speckle on the see-through stripe at the back immediately jumped out at me when I took the shoes out of the box. I will admit that it bothers me. I was planning to keep the Lundmarks and sell the Statics but not sure what I’m going to do now.

Attachments

• E3D513EF-5FC6-4546-804F-7189EADF2B79.jpeg
    E3D513EF-5FC6-4546-804F-7189EADF2B79.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 96
I never inspect my shoes, but this speckle on the see-through stripe at the back immediately jumped out at me when I took the shoes out of the box. I will admit that it bothers me. I was planning to keep the Lundmarks and sell the Statics but not sure what I’m going to do now.[/QUO

Last edited:
I never inspect my shoes, but this speckle on the see-through stripe at the back immediately jumped out at me when I took the shoes out of the box. I will admit that it bothers me. I was planning to keep the Lundmarks and sell the Statics but not sure what I’m going to do now.
Try and see if it’s fuzz or something. My static’s has the same type of mark and it turned out to be some of the darker gray knit I grabbed some tweezers and pulled it right off. Just a though

Back
Top Bottom