• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
EVERY DAMN WEBSITE/TWITTER A
Idk about y'all but I'm not tryna splash all day. I'll keep an alarm for every hour if this is how it's gonna be.

Seriously don’t even do that

Live ya life man

This hoop to jump through ain’t worth the time

Go out and be productive or do something for yourself

Being a slave to the alarm to check is just as bad as sitting around waiting

Another reason why I prefer Nike over adidas. Gimme my L in a timely fashion and let’s all move on with our days.

Well if they don't want their shoes to brick...try releasing dif models and dif colors that aren't piss yellow.

It's still a desperate move never the less. You over produced shoes you THOUGHT would sell out but you're too high on your own product to see what the ppl really want.

Technically both do resell 70-$150 over.

not in all sizes my guy. the prices about to dip again after this. they knew that hence they were like nope your not sending this back. those prices your talking now is after holding on to the shoe for damn near 6 months

Can't even get past splash for this frozen yellow nonsense. Yeah I def ain't tryna splash all day. Ttyl y'all lmfao back to sleep for me.

I am working from home today and I am still not with this wait all day to hope to see something I want and splash to get it...right when I think Adidas is on to something

That whole no refunds/exchanges bit screams DESPERATE move by a desperate company.

If you are confident in what you're selling, you don't put that ****.

:lol: @ them being a desperate company.

Not even trying to fanboy b/c I'm not, but that move is strictly due to newjack, wannabe resellers. I see no problem with it.

setting timer for 1:10 ... will be back to check for static 700s. While yall ***** and complain.

If there is more dropping then they should of everything at once. Some people that would've took L's on what they really wanted probably would've rage copped the butters & semi's, but adidas is dumb.

Back
Top Bottom