Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
These are fake but this pic solidifies that earth tones are the way to go on 350s. Bright colors make them look like clown shoes.
8F81F907-AA1B-43A5-A560-53AF8A956E7D.jpeg

Anyone with sesames, did you size up at all? I went up to an 11 from a 10.5, but I get some heel slip and have more room lengthwise than i'd like. thinking about copping my tts during the dip

Anyone with sesames, did you size up at all? I went up to an 11 from a 10.5, but I get some heel slip and have more room lengthwise than i'd like. thinking about copping my tts during the dip

I went up .5 in size and am concerned about my 350s being too large when they arrive too. It seems to be a YMMV thing. Some people say .5 up is perfect, others say a whole size up works best. I have seen plenty of people say to go TTS as well. I wish we were able to try them on first!

I went up .5 in size and am concerned about my 350s being too large when they arrive too. It seems to be a YMMV thing. Some people say .5 up is perfect, others say a whole size up works best. I have seen plenty of people say to go TTS as well. I wish we were able to try them on first!
fr. even resale shops near me had none in my size. don't wanna waste $300 on a pair i can't get my foot in as the 11 is already pretty tight, sizing is just mad awkward on these I hate the extra toe room/heel slip

I actually did the opposite and bought half up during the dip. my TTS feels way too tight

I actually did the opposite and bought half up during the dip. my TTS feels way too tight
i've had these stocked since the first release, can't make my mind up about the fit. I guess i need to just sell or wear, NR blacks fit me perfectly in tts but most people say sesames are way tighter

i've had these stocked since the first release, can't make my mind up about the fit. I guess i need to just sell or wear, NR blacks fit me perfectly in tts but most people say sesames are way tighter

Sesames were the tightest. Felt like I’d get hammer toe going tts

Smfh at this whole lightly/worn used shoe ordeal, wow.... especially if it's legit....

These are fake but this pic solidifies that earth tones are the way to go on 350s. Bright colors make them look like clown shoes.
8F81F907-AA1B-43A5-A560-53AF8A956E7D.jpeg

Agreed, this looks horrible. I think they could definitely pull off non-earth colored stripes on black 350s though like they did with the BF pack. Neon yellow/volt and blue stripes on an all black 350 would look great IMO. I’m just not sure how they would pull it off with the current plastic/translucent stripe though.

Went a half size up from my true size like i usually do with non clear stripe 350s. If I went tts they would have been uncomfortable to wear.

What I've noticed with my yeezy pairs, the newer design 350 v2's with the translucent stripe fit about .5 size bigger than the older style (beluga/zebra/bred/etc). Sesames are probably one of the tightest fitting though. So in my belugas, breds, and sesames I fit a 10.5. But all my translucent stripe yeezys I had to go down to a 10 as the 10.5 in those was a little too loose.

So whatever size fits you in the NR blacks, go half size up from that for the sesames.

Back
Top Bottom