• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Sesame box from adc. Not bad considering some of those twitter photos

Attachments

• 0F2210D5-A92D-4304-AFDD-8D1D6A4DE794.jpeg
    0F2210D5-A92D-4304-AFDD-8D1D6A4DE794.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 24
don't even know what to say anymore. wish people would stop buying this stuff and force Adidas to change.

It’s not Adidas’ fault people are spineless morons and don’t mind spending $300 retail on monstrosities like this especially during gimmick sales like “Yeezy Day.” Adidas hasn’t been incentivized to put much thought into cws because people are still buying up everything one way or another either on release day or afterwards. That said, I’m not sure how long this strategy can last, eventually people will get tired of 700s but at that point, maybe they just shift focus to another model like the 451s, etc.

I totally get why they would Rerelease the inertia colorway on the v2. I mean it is the vastly superior model...

It’s not Adidas’ fault people are spineless morons and don’t mind spending $300 retail on monstrosities like this especially during gimmick sales like “Yeezy Day.” Adidas hasn’t been incentivized to put much thought into cws because people are still buying up everything one way or another either on release day or afterwards. That said, I’m not sure how long this strategy can last, eventually people will get tired of 700s but at that point, maybe they just shift focus to another model like the 451s, etc.
I disagree, people aren’t really buying the 700s like that. They sit and they sit hard on ADC and YS every single release until they pull the stock and have a fake sellout. All the 700s I’ve purchased except the Waverunners have been under retail.

Yep, no issues over here with worn shoes. I'm almost positive some random internet clowns just wanted to create a buzz.
Maybe
, my cousin received his creams from ys
They were definitely once tried on . Definitely. Laces were all untied, just rolled up, and there was definite creasing throughout, a bit of dust on the bottoms too. Oh well he was just gonna wear anyways

I disagree, people aren’t really buying the 700s like that. They sit and they sit hard on ADC and YS every single release until they pull the stock and have a fake sellout. All the 700s I’ve purchased except the Waverunners have been under retail.

Just because they don’t immediately sellout doesn’t mean that they are flops, in terms of sales. Look at the 700s that went on sale for $215 shipped today morning-Solebox’s website wouldn’t let you checkout (I tried for Salts). I think this is the reason they keep putting out so many cws, people seem to like the model and they’re making a ton of money off of them even on discount simply because the retail price is insanely high in the first place.

I actually kind of like the Teal Blues. Something about those colors draw me in for some odd reason. That being said, can’t justify $300 retail on any 700 except Waverunners. Might grab these in the $225 range if they fall that low.

I’ll say this though. Inertia V2 > V1. More grey on the upper looks better, IMO.

Until actual photos come out, not sure you can say they are more grey. Some pics of the v1's look like blue tints, other pics look like Salts with orange ovals. I have them and in person, they are just slightly bluer than I would prefer. So I hope you are right that they are grey-er, but probably not gonna buy them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom