Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m gonna post the email I just received from YS. So yeah...... we out here waiting

Patricia Yeezy (Yeezy Supply)

Aug 9, 4:00 PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Yeezy Supply.

We apologize for any delay. Orders normally ship out within 6-8 business days. Please note that business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and official US holidays. Due to the volume of orders, we're currently processing for the deadstock sale, there are some slight delays in fulfillment.

If you do not receive a shipping confirmation email by August 16, 2019, please contact us again.

- Yeezy Supply

I'll be the one to say it, those Teal 700s might be the best colorway since the Beluga 1.0s
upload_2019-8-10_0-55-36.jpeg

I’m gonna post the email I just received from YS. So yeah...... we out here waiting

Patricia Yeezy (Yeezy Supply)

Aug 9, 4:00 PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Yeezy Supply.

We apologize for any delay. Orders normally ship out within 6-8 business days. Please note that business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and official US holidays. Due to the volume of orders, we're currently processing for the deadstock sale, there are some slight delays in fulfillment.

If you do not receive a shipping confirmation email by August 16, 2019, please contact us again.

- Yeezy Supply

To be real, when I bought UB 500 on release day, it took yeezsupple two weeks to have it delivered to me. There was no shipping confirmation until after the first week.

So for some of you who feel like you arent getting much communication from YS about UB 500, seems par for the course to me lol

I like those 700 teal blues

I also like the Inertia V2s. However, it's a colorway I don't want to own in both V1 and V2 model. Unfortunately I already purcharsed and wore the V1s.

Pending YS shipping- yes; a pending YS credit card charge- no (it posted).
Ok same here ... hoping the order comes through sooner then later I’m seeing ppl say their orders have came already ... I got a pair of the triple white 350s for my son ... if it was for me I wouldn’t worry so much

Ok same here ... hoping the order comes through sooner then later I’m seeing ppl say their orders have came already ... I got a pair of the triple white 350s for my son ... if it was for me I wouldn’t worry so much
I think they are just backed up- someone posted a chat with an Adidias rep above saying to give it to the 13th (or 16th?)- one of those dates, I forget.

Black 350 from YS - Delivered
Static 350 from YS - Delivered
Lundmark 350 from ADC - Delivered
Black 500 from YS - Nothing
Cream 350 from YS - Delivered

Back
Top Bottom