Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I remember it released at 2am and it was a quick and easy check out.

But, until Adidas took over, that was essentially always the case at YS (at least in terms of night owl releases).

Only time it hadn't been the case in the 2 yrs prior was original Peebra release (granted that one wasn't an all-nighter release -- I think it was an 8 am drop), and the numbers there were extremely low.

Not that I remember, but w/e.
This was around the time of the "yeezy's are dead" moment. I copped multiples of a lot w/ no hassles for about 4-5 months until those static reflectives dropped. Hell, it was either sns or social status that sent me 2 extra mauves during that timeframe as well. Kanye should go on another extensive pro-trump rant again :rofl:.

This was around the time of the "yeezy's are dead" moment. I copped multiples of a lot w/ no hassles for about 4-5 months until those static reflectives dropped. Hell, it was either sns or social status that sent me 2 extra mauves during that timeframe as well. Kanye should go on another extensive pro-trump rant again :rofl:.

They sent you two extra Mauves?

Man I wish the waves dropped at the foot stores like the 350s. Then maybe I could get some. This rerelease was all raffles or YS debacle.

There were actually quite a bit of sites that dropped, I didn’t do my research and missed out as well but kith, nice kicks, open ceremony, and sense were just a few that dropped them online

Don't think it's Alien or Basketball.
rocky.jpg

even tho they are still hyped/popular/selling/sought after, aesthetically, yeezys aren't very appealing at all. I wonder how much longer this can last without actual dope designs/concepts. again, outside of 700 v1, I just don't see what yall see in any Adidas yeezy besides ye's name attached/hype or maybe comfort.

they are just not dope looking kicks. the world has really changed from when I was a kid. early Js were actually dope, cutting edge designs AND we saw some amazing, unbelievable things done in them. I have to admit, I NEVER thought adidas yeezy would make it this far.

I remember the day turtle doves dropped. I totally ignored them and put all my efforts towards securing as many sbb 1s as possible. I really thought no one would care. I guess I was wrong.

^^ Different strokes for different folks. Simple as that.

You could literally pick any brand or model and say the same thing you did and it would ring true for at least one person.

So saying that, buy what you like and wear what you like. And don’t worry about the next person.

even tho they are still hyped/popular/selling/sought after, aesthetically, yeezys aren't very appealing at all. I wonder how much longer this can last without actual dope designs/concepts. again, outside of 700 v1, I just don't see what yall see in any Adidas yeezy besides ye's name attached/hype or maybe comfort.

they are just not dope looking kicks. the world has really changed from when I was a kid. early Js were actually dope, cutting edge designs AND we saw some amazing, unbelievable things done in them. I have to admit, I NEVER thought adidas yeezy would make it this far.

I remember the day turtle doves dropped. I totally ignored them and put all my efforts towards securing as many sbb 1s as possible. I really thought no one would care. I guess I was wrong.
For anyone too lazy to read the essay let me sum it up for you....

"I just can't understand why you like what I don't like because what you like isn't what I like"

Back
Top Bottom