Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone still waiting on shipping from yeezy day on YS? I email them again and got a response that they will respond in 5 days...

^^ Different strokes for different folks. Simple as that.

You could literally pick any brand or model and say the same thing you did and it would ring true for at least one person.

So saying that, buy what you like and wear what you like. And don’t worry about the next person.
"worried"?
:lol:

For anyone too lazy to read the essay let me sum it up for you....

"I just can't understand why you like what I don't like because what you like isn't what I like"
bruh... this exactly why I don't come in here. the stannery is on 1000 perpetually. yall enjoy...

bruh... this exactly why I don't come in here. the stannery is on 1000 perpetually. yall enjoy...

you came into a yeezy thread to provide nothing but negativity toward a brand and style that a bunch of people like

that's like going to dog show and saying i think cats are better and dogs are ragged beast.

what you expect to happen if you make the hot take you gotta be ready for the heat

word to @3god

It's funny, but I actually like how the v3s look.

It goes v2 > v3 > v1 for me.

I usually like simpler looking models but the v1 just looked too plain to me. Almost lazy looking actually.

I'm most excited for Quantums though.

-Drew

These are reps but here's a pic just to get an idea of what we're getting
F41C81E0-79BD-4BFF-A328-1363C2A963E0.jpeg

Anyone still waiting on shipping from yeezy day on YS? I email them again and got a response that they will respond in 5 days...
Dang my sons pair came in last week hopefully yours still come bro it’s ridiculous how long it’s taking them to ship smh

I said this before but without definitive pictures i really like the V3 design.

No clear stripe
No ridges on the outside of the sole (not that big of a plus or minus to me but def fits the aesthetic)
Slimmer silhouette in general
Tighter ankle collar

The v2 complaint i had was they can look a little Elf-shoe ish. And the foot bed was wide when you look down on it, with the ridges it almost looked like a flipper or creature from the black lagoon feet.

It roughly appears that they have slimmed it down a bit which i am 100% in for.

But if we get a mid cut...it might change everything :lol:

Slightly off topic but maybe not... I had about 5 StockX accounts from back when they used to give $25 off your first order.

Since their breach I've had google alerts about Failed Log In Attempts in ROMANIA on those obscure email addresses i rarely use.

Just FYI y'all...

Slightly off topic but maybe not... I had about 5 StockX accounts from back when they used to give $25 off your first order.

Since their breach I've had google alerts about Failed Log In Attempts in ROMANIA on those obscure email addresses i rarely use.

Just FYI y'all...

Same, but in Vietnamese.

I had about 20 accounts.

they probably targeting old accounts that arent used as much. using an active account is to hot

they hoping someone is asleep at the wheel with an active account linked to a credit card that someone forgot about

like the mom or dad who brought their kid some shoes one time and forgot

luckily enough i ended up changing my stock x pass word a few weeks before the breach with the iphone suggestion thats so long and complicated that I can only sign in from my phone lol
the conspiracy theorist in me thinks this is some huge plot by cook group owners (so cringey) and bot devs to drive sales away from SX. sneaker twitter has been moaning about them for the past year+

that said, why hasnt stockx pushed out a coupon code for this as a customer courtesy?

Back
Top Bottom