Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Decided to pull my sesames out to clean a few of the spots on the upper and I really appreciate the versatility of this color. They were my everyday yeezys before the black static’s. Havent gotten a chance to rock my Lundmarks yet but these are for sure the superior shoe.
EDA0B069-94BB-472E-B12E-70D14E6D5165.jpeg

Decided to pull my sesames out to clean a few of the spots on the upper and I really appreciate the versatility of this color. They were my everyday yeezys before the black static’s. Havent gotten a chance to rock my Lundmarks yet but these are for sure the superior shoe.
EDA0B069-94BB-472E-B12E-70D14E6D5165.jpeg
these, the black statics and some wave runners. pretty happy with that rotation for the moment

Last edited:
My girl been upset since the release of the blacks

Let’s hope I can cop this time on YS for her

Placed a bid on the black statics damn near a month ago on stockx
They were going for 460+
So I bid 405 lowballing
And forgot bout it.

I’m on vacation got a email that my bid got accepted thought my **** got hacked :lol:
I run to ig to see they’re restocking.

Wasn’t planning on copping them much less for this price since they’re restocking now :lol: I didn’t think the bid would get accepted
Oh well.
If I can double up on the restock I’ll sell these I’m sure the resell price will go back up, if I can cop for retail anyways.

My girl been upset since the release of the blacks

Let’s hope I can cop this time on YS for her
Same here. She’s always on some salty tip cause I always get a pair n not her talking bout I don’t need no more shoes.
Hopefully I get her the clouds to keep her off my ****
Not my fault size 6 is impossible to cop

lol I'd totally forgotten that I listed my Lundmarks on stockx (my statics just looked waaayyy too much like em) for what I thought would be something of a stupid price.

Got a notification I sold em. Weird.

Best of luck for those who try to get V2 Inertia's in the am. I get the feeling I'm gonna fail miserably on the Magneto's...

Never got exlusive Access with the SNEAKRS app in 2 years.
3 weeks after installing the Adidas app:
I mean I'm wearing mostly Nike and I had no Adidas in my rotation for years now...but this is something that makes me consider grabbing some more Adidas in the future.

IMG_20190907_111806.jpg
IMG_20190907_112153.jpg

Good luck everyone... Not with the fully reflective Payless swoosh or the baby throw-up sole.

Last edited:
Love inertias, was eyeing off V2s quietly until I saw this pic.

Think i need.

Or maybe not. These plus magnates is almost a monkeys worth of sneaks in a couple of days.

E93CAD99-DE7B-4B3F-A74E-DF60BACBA34C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
Never got exlusive Access with the SNEAKRS app in 2 years.
3 weeks after installing the Adidas app:
I mean I'm wearing mostly Nike and I had no Adidas in my rotation for years now...but this is something that makes me consider grabbing some more Adidas in the future.

IMG_20190907_111806.jpg
IMG_20190907_112153.jpg

I love my pair... those and black reflects have been my sneaker highlight of the year... no pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom