• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
:pimp:

Hopefully prices will dip a bit so I don’t have to spend so much on a pair for my wife’s bday present in a few weeks. :lol:

man we all thought the "bred" restock was og bred 350 v2s....
71rZvfAVCtL._UL1500_.jpg

seems to be a trend. YM tweets a rumor and people panic. Even if it is real doesn't guarantee a W for anyone. Prices will hike back up if not higher after the "possible" release.

Wife still hasn't even unds'd her original all black pair lol. This is actually a good thing though. I really didn't wanna unds mine unless I had a pair to stock.

Why ANY of y'all are shocked by this is BEYOND me. I knew the second that drop was over that another was on the way. They made a TON of those things. This Adidas we talkin' about here. This shoe is literally payin' their cable, phone, and light bills.

If it’s true it’s the remaining stock they held back cause that initial drop left a lot of people scratching their heads

LOL ya'll can have these Sock Sneakers.

I'm tired of these f****** sock shoes bro. OUT.

Gimme the Yeezy Basketball or something substantial.

Why ANY of y'all are shocked by this is BEYOND me. I knew the second that drop was over that another was on the way. They made a TON of those things. This Adidas we talkin' about here. This shoe is literally payin' their cable, phone, and light bills.

Who here has expressed shock though? :lol:

We all know how this goes at this point. Either you snag a pair at retail, pay stupid high resale or slightly lower resale when a restock is announced. Rinse and repeat.

You sound awfully mad at adidas every time you post in here. Relax.

Hope the black non-reflectives are actually restocking. Missed out on the drop cuz I was on vacay

Who here has expressed shock though? :lol:

Wtf why???

Literally the first I message read. lol

We all know how this goes at this point. Either you snag a pair at retail, pay stupid high resale or slightly lower resale when a restock is announced. Rinse and repeat.

You sound awfully mad at adidas every time you post in here. Relax.

I have every right to be mad at them for constantly dropping the ball and providing cheap customer service. But I also don't need to 'relax'.

Again, making a mountain out of a molehill. I talk in humor and not everyone can get it.

Back
Top Bottom