Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
That's not true. They are nowhere near taking over Nike in terms of market share or hype, but Yeezys definitely aren't the only thing keeping the brand afloat. In terms of collabs, the Pharrells aren't hyped but they sell more of those than Yeezys. Also the Stan Smiths and Superstars are still their best selling sneakers every year. Boost is only "dead" to hypebeasts, but Adidas still churns out plenty of Boost sneakers.
Bruh the Pharell's aren't hyped like they use to be and they do not sell more than yeezys lol!....Stan Smith's and Superstars are staples...Boost are dead and that does not apply to just hypebeast....Yeezys are the only thing keeping Adidas around....that star wars pack they coming out with is laughable....

Not sure how they decided what stores got them. There’s a huge location 20 minutes from me that won’t get them, but two substantially smaller ones further away are. Would like to enter through them even if they’re an easy cop, but not trying to travel 30+ mins just to put in a raffle ticket.

Where do you see which DSG is getting them?

A lot of the GRs Adidas is coming up with are dope too. Man I think if they really got a handle of things they could really do something.
Nike ain't nowhere near to what the where doin in 14-17.
They've actually adopted what Adidas is doing by crunching out as many shoes as they can even if they sit.
Nike will always be #1 bruh....when Jordan brand jumps to #2 again after the year they just had you will see....Nike didn't adopt anything from Adidas....Adidas tried to do what Nike did but they ended up playing boost out...thats why they all on sale now....

Desert boots sittin like ducks. Pretty much guarantees we have another yeezy day next year. :evil:

That's not true. They are nowhere near taking over Nike in terms of market share or hype, but Yeezys definitely aren't the only thing keeping the brand afloat. In terms of collabs, the Pharrells aren't hyped but they sell more of those than Yeezys. Also the Stan Smiths and Superstars are still their best selling sneakers every year. Boost is only "dead" to hypebeasts, but Adidas still churns out plenty of Boost sneakers.
Pharrell’s definitely not in any way near sell more than yeezys lmao

Yeezys are the only thing keeping adidas alive, Pharrell’s are so dead nobody checking for them anymore, that’s true boost is dead to hype beasts, it’s also dead because they are churning out the same crap over and over, no innovation whatsoever, Nike however is releasing new models every single week.
Technology with Nike is also exceeding adidas substantially. Without Kanye adidas is only a thing for a normal consumer. Nike is for everyone. Nike > adidas bruh.

0D122CC6-2C6E-4F1F-84B0-FDF68F106334.jpeg

Pharrell’s definitely not in any way near sell more than yeezys lmao

Yeezys are the only thing keeping adidas alive, Pharrell’s are so dead nobody checking for them anymore, that’s true boost is dead to hype beasts, it’s also dead because they are churning out the same crap over and over, no innovation whatsoever, Nike however is releasing new models every single week.
Technology with Nike is also exceeding adidas substantially. Without Kanye adidas is only a thing for a normal consumer. Nike is for everyone. Nike > adidas bruh.

It was Adidas who stated that, not me.

Not the adidas joints but I took the yeezy season Oil boots out for the first time yesterday
They’re comfortable enough just of the height on the ankle kinda takes some getting used to especially how it feels on the back your ankle
4436E3DB-068B-41BC-A899-6FEDAFFC2C22.jpeg

did you get your normal size or you went up half a size

Dunno man, blame your feet not the shoe. I find my pairs really comfortable.

Sizing on them has always been weird.

I have probably a dozen Hu NMD's, and the sizing has been inconsistent. And the mid foot can be tiiiiight. I've had to go from half-size down to half-size up for adequate comfort, based on the model.

Speaking of which, the new black Hu NMD's arrived this afternoon. Just threw em on to check size b/c of this exchange. Chose TTS, and they're fine.

fullsizeoutput_1eca.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom