Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if Adidas produced more Citrin than Clouds? Anyone know the numbers?

Seems like people scoring more easily with these

I copped 1 pair off of FTL this morning when they only had like 10.5 and up. If they cancel it, wasn't meant to be since I shouldn't be buying more anyway. I think they different colors in these will be dope though. Waiting on the app draw now and that's it for me.

Does anyone know if Adidas produced more Citrin than Clouds? Anyone know the numbers?

Seems like people scoring more easily with these

to be honest, i think this was more of a timing thing then anything. DSG and eastbay were "easier" as in they didnt crash like this weekend but it didnt seem like sizes sat around on those sites.

at the end of the week im going to line up the lundmarks, citrins, and cloud whites and see how close they actually are to eachother and seeing if theyre all worth keeping. i feel like i still dont have an accurate idea of what the last two look like

EFI6w_AUcAA4l6Y

Copped my 9.5 after about 10 minutes of splash on mobile. Got in at 6:48. :smile:

Getting the Clouds and these on YS makes up for my Yeezy Day L Fest!

END website complete trash.

I’m down for retailers doing flash raffles, but if your website can’t handle that type of traffic in such a short amount of time, then maybe you shouldn’t be doing flash raffles.

Back
Top Bottom