Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Cloud whites came in from the ADC draw. I like it.

cloud white.jpg

Citrins are not that great in pics and look even worse in person IMO. Easy to understand why they’re sitting once you see them. Color palette is just doing way too much.

preference i guess but i disagree. i think theyre a great fall shoe
in my opinion citrins are sitting because they came out second and arent "different" enough.
add to that, when the hype machine sees a shoe selling slower than usual hype decreases even more and people stay away because theres no money it and its not "desirable". self fulfilling prophecy, etc.

But what makes tou think those who are calling it ugly are the ones buying them during the restock? Just because other people are buying it doesn't mean their opinion changes.
Good point. But there are probably also a lot of people, if not just as many, who like citrins over clouds because the color seems more versatile.

Some think that the "greenish" stripe is ugly but honestly it's what makes the shoe pop imo

Man the sizing inconsistencies are real with these new 350s. Size 11 in Clouds fits lovely while the two 11.5s fit huge (and even those fit differently). Meanwhile, the 11 in Citrins runs snug as hell and the 11.5 fits how most of the earlier V2s fit, meaning going a half size up is best. Crazy.

I’m just glad I was able to get both sizes to test them out. Already had to sell my Lundmarks b/c they stretched all the way out to the point they were annoyingly big. :smh:

Man the sizing inconsistencies are real with these new 350s. Size 11 in Clouds fits lovely while the two 11.5s fit huge (and even those fit differently). Meanwhile, the 11 in Citrins runs snug as hell and the 11.5 fits how most of the earlier V2s fit, meaning going a half size up is best. Crazy.

I’m just glad I was able to get both sizes to test them out. Already had to sell my Lundmarks b/c they stretched all the way out to the point they were annoyingly big. :smh:

I felt like clouds and citrins fit the same (TTS) in size 11 and fit fine. 11.5 which is my normal yeezy size is definitely larger but I got Away with it for black static’s and lundmarks. TTS wasn’t an option in the past.

I withdrew my sns rafflenentry on the scrub 700s. Aiming for discount sadderday

Back
Top Bottom