• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
These joints look alright for GITDs.

E948DD0A-A320-4A93-A233-A62B9D083F73.jpeg
04755BAF-5A34-4168-A8C6-726DFD91C31C.jpeg

Best 350 in a while, and they'll probably be limited like reflectives. So I'm prepared for my L.

Got double charged by YS/Adidas. Of course Adidas says get a hold of YS which is impossible. CC charge back filed.

Anyone received confirmation from Size? on Saturday yet with order status still on "Accepted" too?

I went up half a size on sesame, zebra, and beluga and it fits good.
I did the same thing for both cloud whites and citrins. Boy, what a mistake. ADC sizing is all over the place and I'm super annoyed. Cloud white fits looser but manageable. But citrins feels super loose and long. Might have to send some shoes back. I'll see.

Just talked to an ADC Live-Chat rep regarding my Citrins from the App Draw...

Attachments

• citrin_adc_shipping.jpg
    citrin_adc_shipping.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 207
The quoting looks mad confusing like I cant tell where it starts and stops.. the last update had the best look for quoting with text being in its own bubble/box. And its SUPER slow for me still.

Thread Gallery Byke though! :nthat:

Just talked to an ADC Live-Chat rep regarding my Citrins from the App Draw...
Also waiting for ADC and Fedex to get there **** together. I got tracking tues after the draw and been waiting for Fedex to get the package. I feel you man. Shoulda just got em off DSG that morning, but I said ‘nah thats gay’ im going with the source, ADC smh

52DA8D4A-2C25-4417-8B76-251D012CE4A2.png

I also read some reviews and it looks like they fit really small . Can someone confirm about sizing up a whole full size ? Thanks :smile:

Keep in mind these are my first 2 pairs of 350's ever. I got these in and in person I'm pleasantly surprised. The pictures and videos were good for these but there is nothing like seeing them in person. Citrins are perfect for the fall and that bit of green makes them really versatile year round. Also the not quite gum bottom is a standout. The clouds are this perfect shade of sort of a bluish grey hits and white with the milky sole. Also the comfort on both is excellent with the Citrins fitting a little more snug than the clouds. I went my Adidas TTS which is size 11. With all that said I get the complaints or thoughts of meh especially for the Citrins. If you have picked up the Sesame or the Lundmark's I can see why this could be a pass. Its for sure the same family of colors but they aren't the same. Overall I'm happy with my purchases.

Back
Top Bottom