Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Lucky to have checked the FTA app 10 mins ago. Got off the waitlist for wifey pair. Never got a notification :smh:

What malls do you usually pick? I think I went with Memorial, Willowbrook, and Galleria...sitting on the waitlist
I normally hit at Almeda Mall, second would be Gulfgate but they never have Yeezys so if I hit on one it's at the Galleria. That's the closest location to me. You picked the same ones I picked.

I thought V2s were dead?
There are only 3 types that still cop: resellers, loyalists and those that couldn’t cop during the hype but still think Yeezys are it i.e. people below.
1574995912312.jpeg

Damn. Prices drop with each W. I better hit thru adidas lol. Threw all my eggs in their basket. I've bought 4 pairs of shoes this month already lol (lakers bron 17, bred xi, bred kyrie 6, paris 6). I wont miss this one if it gets away. Nice shoe tho.

Numbers gotta be above 100k. We're too small a sample with this many Ws. I'm thinking 2-300000

No need to worry about the time for YS if it’s gonna be a splash page like the Aliens, which I’m assuming it will be. Just follow one of the many sneaker twitter accounts and get notified when it goes live.

Maaaaaan, I've already got these and was going for the double up. No raffle wins so far but I'm with fam and can't spend 2+ hours on YS in the morning. looks like it's ADC raffle or bust

Those aliens look Koo but gonna wait for the black version...
Haven't wore my statics or black nr..only 350s I own oh and my beater creams

Back
Top Bottom