Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I hear you....it didn’t seem like small amounts restocking though. You had all the large retailers restocking. same will happen to overseas retailers shipping into the US.

Everything is selling this holiday season...Adidas and Nike are going to stuff product wherever they can. Adidas engineers the scarcity, but when they see people buying they’ll keep pushing product into the channel.
We may have a disconnect. I was referring to footactions restock today. That was just pairs that were canceled due to their verification system. The release itself was just a new batch of a shoe that released already. There may be more pairs or adidas may make more. Who knows.

lol

79B67CB4-42DE-449F-B943-725AD69CE169.jpeg
Talk about being lazy AF. Adidas basically pulling from their excess materials and slapping sheet together.

The app had the estimated shipping date listed as Friday the 29th yesterday. Mine **** didn't ship though.

Was getting a little concerned but I got the shipping email earlier today. Hope it's headed your way as well.
No movement from ADC here either. I assume it will ship on Monday though.

I WAS MISTAKEN WITH MY PREVIOUS POSTS REGARDING YS SHIPPING. I HAVE ANOTHER PAIR OF KICKS COMING TOO :lol:

I GOT YS SHIPPING EMAIL 2 HRS AGO.

Adidas shipped EARLY this morning... on it’s way and everything. Now with Foot District and DHL delivery.... I’m not sure about that. I’m sure it’ll be okay.

Back
Top Bottom