Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
NR and RF shipped. Should I keep the RF?

My wife will probably kill me if I keep both pairs—I was initially planning on the NR and had to ask for forgiveness after ordering the RF off of YS (I didn’t know they’d be up!). Would keep them both in a perfect world but that may be pushing the envelope.:lol:

I just want to know if resell is going to go up for them now. :lol:

A few years ago anything Kanye wore would suddenly dry up.

Adidas needs him to wear their other models and the Ultraboost 2020.

NR and RF shipped. Should I keep the RF?

My wife will probably kill me if I keep both pairs—I was initially planning on the NR and had to ask for forgiveness after ordering the RF off of YS (I didn’t know they’d be up!). Would keep them both in a perfect world but that may be pushing the envelope.:lol:

Sell the RF and you get the NR for free :nthat:

Sell the RF and you get the NR for free :nthat:

That seems to make the most sense. It seems like the ONLY benefit to the RF’s are the rarity. The 3M only pops under very specific circumstances. I’ll take a look at them when they come in, but your recommendation seems to be the most prudent one.

That seems to make the most sense. It seems like the ONLY benefit to the RF’s are the rarity. The 3M only pops under very specific circumstances. I’ll take a look at them when they come in, but your recommendation seems to be the most prudent one.

moreover, it's pretty much the same shoe. unless you can foresee the price will again double in the future then maybe better to keep it but in stock and use the NR.

Personally, I won't walk the ground with it - something that expensive (resell price considered) and especially, you'll still get the same look/2nd look from majority of the public. I'd rather convert that to cash and use it on something more important - or maybe another sneaker I really want. :smokin

IMO if you get the RF for retail you should rock it. It’s one of the cleanest shoes to drop in 2019 and no they don’t look the regular blacks. The RF has that light fabric woven in so they pop more even without the reflective hitting...they kind of “glisten”. Even if you wear them a couple of times you can still sell them on goat or eBay or whatever for more than retail later on down the line.

moreover, it's pretty much the same shoe. unless you can foresee the price will again double in the future then maybe better to keep it but in stock and use the NR.

Personally, I won't walk the ground with it - something that expensive (resell price considered) and especially, you'll still get the same look/2nd look from majority of the public. I'd rather convert that to cash and use it on something more important - or maybe another sneaker I really want. :smokin
IMO if you get the RF for retail you should rock it. It’s one of the cleanest shoes to drop in 2019 and no they don’t look the regular blacks. The RF has that light fabric woven in so they pop more even without the reflective hitting...they kind of “glisten”. Even if you wear them a couple of times you can still sell them on goat or eBay or whatever for more than retail later on down the line.

Oh snap—good takes on both sides. I have a decision to make!

Let's talk about how people keep checking stock x to make sure the shoes they bought to wear is going for more then retail

It's like the don't even want them unless they're selling for more

Very little profit to be had here. Tons of W’s. Like another poster said, it may not be until late 2020 or beyond before resale is truly worth it.

Let's talk about how people keep checking stock x to make sure the shoes they bought to wear is going for more then retail

It's like the don't even want them unless they're selling for more
I proudly do that lol...I mean as far I know, we only live once. I be damned if I have a closet full of gr and below retail kicks. I would assume most NTers and shoe collectors/enthusiasts would think that way. Most people you run into on here will be narcissistic.

In my opinion, yes. Mostly because V2’s pinch my toes and the 380s dont.

I only experience the pinching when new but goes away after breaking them in, but good to know that’s not an issue.
Do they feel like they have a wide foot print like the V2’s? I like that about the v2’s. Softer? Squishier? Lol
The one thing that bugs me about the Aliens is the collar. I feel like I’d only be able to wear them with sweats or shorts because if the collar.

trying to pick up a pair later today, we’ll see

I’ve bought 10 pairs this year. Paid retail for 3 of them, and well below retail for the other 7. In the over a decade I’ve been buying sneakers, I’ve paid resale maybe 3 times and never spent more than $300. So none of that **** really matters to me. I do however get a chuckle out of how much SBs are going for now.

I proudly do that lol...I mean as far I know, we only live once. I be damned if I have a closet full of gr and below retail kicks. I would assume most NTers and shoe collectors/enthusiasts would think that way. Most people you run into on here will be narcissistic.
At least you can admit it

Back
Top Bottom