Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I never said they would hit retail. Was just telling homey best time to buy. Not sure where retail came in. 5 days ago these were 5 bills. 300 is a lot better.
Oh my bad I thought this long list of replies originated from someone saying dropping near retail. Might've been another post.

I just want to know if resell is going to go up for them now. :lol:

A few years ago anything Kanye wore would suddenly dry up.

Adidas needs him to wear their other models and the Ultraboost 2020.
Yo that new 2020 pair with the iridescent boost is sick tho. Def grabbing a pair if it hits discounts

Dude act like Kanye isnt suppose to know what his competition is doing

Some of you defend anything Kanye

Brands buy other brands sneakers to analyze them.

They don't go in stores trying them on, when they know they can be filmed.

Obviously he liked those sneakers.

Last edited:
I proudly do that lol...I mean as far I know, we only live once. I be damned if I have a closet full of gr and below retail kicks. I would assume most NTers and shoe collectors/enthusiasts would think that way. Most people you run into on here will be narcissistic.

shoe collectors collect more than just hyped kicks. airforce1king airforce1king is a collector on here i believe, and he collects even kicks that are GR, as long as he likes em and wants em for the collection. i think hes even copped kicks he hated but needed for the collection.

theres also another NTer on here who collects all jordan 12s, GR or not. i forget his name. i think its redrum3281 redrum3281 . apologies if i got the wrong username.

according to your logic, youll like a shoe if resell is lit or theyre limited, but if resell drops to retail/below or they restock and not so limited anymore, all of a sudden you dont want the shoe anymore? you never truly liked those shoes in the first place.

when the resell market dies out 1 day, you gonna be walking around barefoot my G.
its not all about hype or what theyre worth....unless youre a hypebeast aka a sheep.

you got 1 thing right tho.....we only live once. so dont be a sheep with this 1 life. enjoy it and buy what u truly like.

shoe collectors collect more than just hyped kicks. airforce1king airforce1king is a collector on here i believe, and he collects even kicks that are GR, as long as he likes em and wants em for the collection. i think hes even copped kicks he hated but needed for the collection.

theres also another NTer on here who collects all jordan 12s, GR or not. i forget his name. i think its redrum3281 redrum3281 . apologies if i got the wrong username.

according to your logic, youll like a shoe if resell is lit or theyre limited, but if resell drops to retail/below or they restock and not so limited anymore, all of a sudden you dont want the shoe anymore? you never truly liked those shoes in the first place.

when the resell market dies out 1 day, you gonna be walking around barefoot my G.
its not all about hype or what theyre worth....unless youre a hypebeast aka a sheep.

you got 1 thing right tho.....we only live once. so dont be a sheep with this 1 life. enjoy it and buy what u truly like.

yeah thats me Mr. AJ12, still trying to get my first yeezy at retail

C8553DF1-7201-47D3-ACAC-4EE95632A5BA.jpeg

Sheep? Barefoot? My original post said I WOULD ASSUME MOST collectors look at value and you bring up 2....TWO people that do not. Some NTers man....

C8553DF1-7201-47D3-ACAC-4EE95632A5BA.jpeg

Sheep? Barefoot? My original post said I WOULD ASSUME MOST collectors look at value and you bring up 2....TWO people that do not. Some NTers man....

yes. sheep. barefoot.
barefoot sheep.
if you have to check stockx numbers to validate if you like a shoe or not, youre a sheep/hypebeast.
one day, if all shoes become GR or do not resell above retail, you will b barefoot, Mr. "i be damned if i have a closet full of gr and below retail kicks". i know right? its so ridiculous, even u cant even fully comprehend what you yourself said.

those are the TWO off the top of my head that are NTers that are collectors. at least i named two to support my point. how many u name? even Mayor, a guy with one of the biggest and most expensive collections in the world, has GRs and below retail kicks in his collection.

im talking about real collectors, and youre talking about hypebeast collectors. i get it. do you?

you only live once, so dont be a sheep and let resellers dictate what you own in your closet.

Anyone else get their DSG pairs delivered today?! pretty shocked Fedex came knocking on my door just now with my pair. I had no idea they would complete the processing and delivery all on this weekend.

Let's talk about how people keep checking stock x to make sure the shoes they bought to wear is going for more then retail

It's like the don't even want them unless they're selling for more

I check StockX before I purchase any pair these days to see if they're going for below retail. Maybe I'm washed up or maybe it's priorities but if I can get it for less, I'm definitely going that route (unless it's a hometown place).

I check StockX before I purchase any pair these days to see if they're going for below retail. Maybe I'm washed up or maybe it's priorities but if I can get it for less, I'm definitely going that route (unless it's a hometown place).
This is a good take. Don’t spend 250 when you can spend 160!

Back
Top Bottom