Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Straight to feet. Not a huge fan of the 350 model (prefer the 700/500) but I gotta say these are incredible. Can’t wait to run these into the ground.

AE175CF8-97D5-47BB-B501-3E6AE1886114.jpeg

Trash.

Anyway my blacks are out for delivery today... a day ahead of schedule. I am concerned because I work at noon and UPS just delivered a package to the wrong address yesterday... so I guess we'll see how this turns out.
Get your packages dropped off at UPS store for pickup. Most times the UPS driver drops those packages off early so I will get notifications by 11am that the package was ready for pickup. UPS does all the business deliveries in the morning...residential is afternoon. If I’m working the night of the delivery I do a pickup and grab the package on my way to work. Create UPS account and you can manage your deliveries.

my second pair of non-reflective black 350 is coming in today… ill take pictures once I get home… got my first pair yesterday and they are really nice and can’t wait to wear them… I think im done with yeezy’s… the last pair I copped was the 700 v2 vanta… not feeling the colorways it feels all the same with very little alternation like all the 350 v2 with the clear stripe… same applies to the 700… I do want those aliens that will prally be my last pair if I cop… but they look to be mad limited so I doubt it lol… was thinking of pulling the trigger on the inertia since they going for cheap but decided to pass since I went ham on black Friday sales in general..

Trash.

Anyway my blacks are out for delivery today... a day ahead of schedule. I am concerned because I work at noon and UPS just delivered a package to the wrong address yesterday... so I guess we'll see how this turns out.
Get your packages dropped off at UPS store for pickup. Most times the UPS driver drops those packages off early so I will get notifications by 11am that the package was ready for pickup. UPS does all the business deliveries in the morning...residential is afternoon. If I’m working the night of the delivery I do a pickup and grab the package on my way to work. Create UPS account and you can manage your deliveries.

???
Mine were all FedEx.
But he’s right, reroute to store is easy, secure, less hassle.
Picking up the rest of orders today.

I hate having to drive out of the way to go pick up a package I PAID to have delivered... not even sure where the closest one is to my new place, but the other one was out of the way. I think I'm just gonna have certain packages delivered to work, which is probably just gonna make trying to cop stuff like this harder since it's not gonna match my billing address.

Also Ye looks like he has to **** in the above pic.

I hate having to drive out of the way to go pick up a package I PAID to have delivered... not even sure where the closest one is to my new place, but the other one was out of the way. I think I'm just gonna have certain packages delivered to work, which is probably just gonna make trying to cop stuff like this harder since it's not gonna match my billing address.

Also Ye looks like he has to **** in the above pic.

There are usually Walgreen's and other "drop off" locations that aren't specifically FedEx / UPS stores, that you can pick up from.

those BBall's seem like they never going to release...
Was supposed to be Feb 2019 which coincides with the all star game.

All star game is in Chicago feb 2020. If it doesn't drop just before or during that weekend, it will never release.

???
Mine were all FedEx.
But he’s right, reroute to store is easy, secure, less hassle.
Picking up the rest of orders today.
Yea, meant to say fedex, but I do it with fedex and ups. Store pickup will always be quicker than home delivery especially with the holiday shopping. Fedex didn’t make it to the crib until 9:40 the other night.

Nice to see the official restock info on YS for the 380. Can't wait to have another shot at em. Have yet to get through the waiting room bs though. Need some of those 2017 jigs

Could be the lighting, if these are even legit, but this shade looks closer to the semi frozen than the glows, & if so that kinda sucks, they probably won’t even glow, we’ve probably been getting looks at all fufus when it comes to all 3 upcoming 350s, ain’t no telling.

Back
Top Bottom