Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Where are all the In store pickups? I think I’m about to go ahead and pay the resale now instead of waiting a few days

Was hoping to get my size since last release I didn’t get my size. Ooooped the size I got to my friend who so happens to be the size I grabbed. Fast forward dude returned the favor and got me my size. There’s still good people out there
That's not good people that's being your friend :lol: congrats to the both of you either way.

No way are aliens going to be that limited. Hoping these go the same route as the waverunners. restock em a million times till I finally hit. Too bad they didn't do a pre-order like the waves. those would've been a guarantee hit

Seems like La Brea UNDFTD got a few pairs as they have pick up times every hour from 10a-5p. Line moving pretty quick too

How many stores ended up getting these? And do everyone do an instore raffle? Didn't see any online raffles.

No way are aliens going to be that limited. Hoping these go the same route as the waverunners. restock em a million times till I finally hit. Too bad they didn't do a pre-order like the waves. those would've been a guarantee hit
I figured they may release again at some point but Wex posted 2 days ago saying today was the last chance to cop.

Wex has an obligation to sell as much as he can now, so yeah, not sure I’m believing that Aliens are done. He also said the zeebs weren’t restocking and we all know how that went. I guess time will tell.

Are the 380s considered unpopular ?
So limited quantities and I'm surprised prices didn't jump much after the release today.
For such a limited release the prices should be around double what they are currently at.

Desert slides came today. They are much more comfortable and lighter than I expected. They fit perfect. I wear 10 in 700s, 10.5 in 350s & size 11 in Desert boots and these slides. Kind of want the bone color now smh
025D6FA8-1E65-4211-A7EF-B710E3F9E4FE.jpeg

Saw aliens in person a couple weeks ago and They are pretty nice.
Clean. Hope I can get a pair

need 500 high for sure tho.
I think you're the only one I've seen say for sure they want the 500 highs. I'm on the fence with them. I wish they were more black and less blue.

What's consensus for sizing?

Back
Top Bottom