Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What's your thoughts on fit and comfort?
I wear an 11 1/2 in the 350s Jordan ones. Jordan 4s. I wear a 12 In waverunners. At first they seem somewhat tight around the front of the foot but they stretch a little when you wear them more. I feel that they are comfy but I’ve had comfier sandals.

They still feel good though you won’t be dissapointed. I love the aesthetics. Of them. Most of all.

I wear an 11 1/2 in the 350s Jordan ones. Jordan 4s. I wear a 12 In waverunners. At first they seem somewhat tight around the front of the foot but they stretch a little when you wear them more. I feel that they are comfy but I’ve had comfier sandals.

They still feel good though you won’t be dissapointed. I love the aesthetics. Of them. Most of all.
So what size did you buy in these? 12?

You went down half for the 350s but up half for the wave runners? dang, I got opposite sizing than you lol. Wave runners fit more roomy than 350s to me.

All these earth tones now, these still my favorite ones.
F9CE8CED-B4E2-41CD-894A-F16D78557D9C.jpeg
Love the Sesames, I think they are my favorite 350 in my collection as well.

You went down half for the 350s but up half for the wave runners? dang, I got opposite sizing than you lol. Wave runners fit more roomy than 350s to me.
I know but I tried the wave runners on and they felt wrong. Traded the moment I got them and 12 felt fine. All shoes fit different. Wave runner was too tight. Even after wearing them for a year they still fit good

Just unboxed my resin slides. Love the look. Quick sizing question, I’m a 13.5 in 350 V2’s so I went with a size 14 on the slides. They surprisingly had a little more room in the length than I was expecting. Looking at my pic- do you guys normally rock slides with this much spacing in the heal or do you like them a little more “fitted” normally? Wondering if I should get a size 13 in these instead.

D6C7AC7E-A6D7-4407-A4BC-975D183BA063.jpeg

Just unboxed my resin slides. Love the look. Quick sizing question, I’m a 13.5 in 350 V2’s so I went with a size 14 on the slides. They surprisingly had a little more room in the length than I was expecting. Looking at my pic- do you guys normally rock slides with this much spacing in the heal or do you like them a little more “fitted” normally? Wondering if I should get a size 13 in these instead.

Really depends on preference I like them smaller because they stretch to fit your foot that’s my opinion. Either way. These are for the crib for me I’m not trying to wear these out to the airport but the ones you got look good size wise. Anyway. They aren’t overly big

No offense to those who own the Yeezy Slides, but these Slide pics are ridiculous :lol:

It looks like you're just taking pictures of random things around the house because there's nothing special looking about the slides.

I’m really enjoying rocking the slides around the crib. Please disregard the Nike socks haha. I ended up ordering the Bones too. I love lounge wear like this to chill around the house on a lazy day.
E4646C53-9B31-4FE7-9206-929064021B8E.jpeg

Looks good man. What size did you wear and what’s your TTS? How much extra space do you have in them length-wise?

Looks good man. What size did you wear and what’s your TTS? How much extra space do you have in them length-wise?
I wear 10 in 700s, 10.5 in 350s & size 11 in Desert boots and these slides

it’s pretty rare that sandals fit exact (not too big or small). The size 11 I got molds to my foot exactly leaving no extra room (but not too tight) and fitting perfectly, hence ordering a second pair. If you get a pair, size up like the desert boots.

Those look like you slid your foot inside melted cheese.
And theyre a size too big for you.

I wear 10 in 700s, 10.5 in 350s & size 11 in Desert boots and these slides

it’s pretty rare that sandals fit exact (not too big or small). The size 11 I got molds to my foot exactly leaving no extra room (but not too tight) and fitting perfectly, hence ordering a second pair. If you get a pair, size up like the desert boots.

I did get a pair and I went with the same sizing as you (up half a size from 350 V2) and it feels a little big for my taste.

Those look like you slid your foot inside melted cheese.
And theyre a size too big for you.

I do agree they are a size too big, will probably order a size 13 tomorrow morning. PS what kinda greenish melted cheese are you eating?

How many of y'all, that already have the Blacks from the first release, plan to double up this time?

I'm not sure, if it's really necessary. These show literally no signs of wear, but at the same time you can never go wrong with an all black shoe.
I work for a Champs Sports in FL and was able to get 2 blacks the first release luckily and got two more the second release. 😜

Attachments

• 66CC2290-D41A-4FA7-BADD-BE15F6BB5E9F.jpeg
    66CC2290-D41A-4FA7-BADD-BE15F6BB5E9F.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 617

To me looking at that I would say it fits based on your toes. I know sometimes I have to get a bigger size in sandals than I would like to for my toes to not be hanging off the front end. It all depends on the cut of the footbed.

Back
Top Bottom