Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Mist 380s look good, but the 380 isn’t a model I’m gonna scoop every colorway, or every other color way. I’ve bought too many 350s over the years don’t need to repeat bad behavior lol

That mist 380 giving me 700 (my favorite silhouette) vibes. Wait till they drop a reflective version. :wow:

If I miss on the 500s tomorrow I may strike lol. I'm liking the idea with red laces.

There's still a lot left this year. I really really want those Zebras next weekend. Would like the v3s. And also interested in the Black Area 51 SB Dunks.

Nike and Jordan brand do the exact same:emoji_head_bandage:
Nah I would disagree...for the GR models this is 100% facts...for some of them they should ship straight to the outlets and save shelf space...

but QS..or HS...no way....its hard to keep it going if you are tripping over your own feet...

Can you please post some real life normal light images of them? How is fit and comfort level?

I'm on the fence and haven't seen any real images to get a feel for the true color.

I got you when they get here. If they do.
I’m slight worried about size.
500 fit a little snug even half size up.
high top might make Em a little more snug.

I just got hit with 4 charges on my Paypal for StockX purchases I didn’t make. 2 black Statics, 1 static 700v2 and a $1600 pair of Travis Scott 1s.
I contacted PayPal and emailed StockX.

Did anyone else ever have fraudulent purchases off StockX?
Not just u bro. Said when he finally logged into his acct. They change shipping address to England 🇬🇧

That mist 380 giving me 700 (my favorite silhouette) vibes. Wait till they drop a reflective version. :wow:

1576441427855.png

:emoji_eyes:....I hope these are a thing...

500 highs looking like the most underrated yeezy right now. They're not for me but every review i've seen of them has been nothing but positive.

Just tried on the 380’s at a consignment shop and omg I love them!! I already loved the style shape and color, but the comfort is INSANE! Whoever has these are so so lucky lol I wanted them so bad and struck out.. I need a size 9 but don’t want to pay resale prices :frown: but the comfort on these are killing the 350’s the 350’s not even in same zip code

Just tried on the 380’s at a consignment shop and omg I love them!! I already loved the style shape and color, but the comfort is INSANE! Whoever has these are so so lucky lol I wanted them so bad and struck out.. I need a size 9 but don’t want to pay resale prices :frown: but the comfort on these are killing the 350’s the 350’s not even in same zip code

just wait for the third or fourth release

Back
Top Bottom