Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Kind of torn. Want to take a quick census. If you could buy the glow or the alien which one would you choose and why. I’m looking at both and can’t decide. Someone talk me out of it please. I’m only buying one pair.

out of these two I prefer the Glows.
They look nice, but probably won’t get much wear.
The advantage of the Aliens is the comfort, but I don’t like the cw. If you want the 380s, I would wait for another cw.

How's sizing on the Aliens? Got some GOAT credits and might go the resale route if i manage to get my hands on the slates

I ordered a pair of Yeezreels from Champs and Footaction 5 hours ago (around 1 et) and have not received an order confirmation email from either one. Are my orders toast? Anyone in the same boat? I tried calling and their lines are busy.

I ordered a pair of Yeezreels from Champs and Footaction 5 hours ago (around 1 et) and have not received an order confirmation email from either one. Are my orders toast? Anyone in the same boat? I tried calling and their lines are busy.

same. ordered about 4 hours ago. they prolly just back logged with the activity from the 11s.

94276FF2-5EF7-4FF5-8956-5F6492F3616C.jpeg
Aye!!

Nice! I just got an email with the same image from social status. I guess the companies are connected by a parent company.

If anyone is looking for Yeezy 350's that came out today, Footlocker at Westfield Shopping Centre in San Francisco has a TON of sizes.

Really liking the Reels. Pretty much scratches the GITD itch without having to worry about them getting as dirty. Not sure what to do with the GITDs now though.

Eastbay shipping notice just now.
Order confirm email was about usual 30+ min after.
Zero on ADC apps after multi on Black.
See how look in hand.

yeezys challenged JB on OG release day and got shut down. Any other day but today would have worked but not against an OG 11 day.
Did yeezy really lose tho? JB threw a haymaker with dropping a classic. Those yeezys don’t even scratch the top 10 v2s and will still sell out.

Even bae sizes? The city is hectic right now.
I think so. I spoke with the store manager and he said that they still had a full size run. They currently have the yeezys and smaller sizes of the XI in display. It may be worth giving them a call.

my champs confirmation just showed up

Need these 700 v3s. Guessing they’ll be limited. If someone got a cheat code, lemme hold that.

Looks like foot stores restocked the Yeezreels.

Yep—plenty of stock out there. Even my local mall has them according to FTL’s website.

I decided to pass on this shoe and forgot to cancel the app drawings. I took an L on all of them regardless and here they sit..what a gimmick!

Have to shop for the family tomorrow, will stop by my mall at opening and see if they have any leftover YeezReels in a 9. I had to get a 9.5 off YeezySupply this morning. I was able to ATC in Champs right now but I’ll roll the dice and see what develops tomorrow.

And who the F* are you.
Shooting your mouth off and flipping people The Bird.
What your voice hasn’t cracked yet.

Give your opinion but don’t be rude.

L7YMKI
Sensitive today? Calm down hit wrong emoji. Red laces just to look like some Kobe's is *** imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom