Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
No i just generated 100 billion usd for nike ,yzy,balenciaga,dior,fendi,gucci,etc.The big companies are using all our ideas and we dont even know it.AOS BOTS WORD RECOGNITION BOTS find us then they sell our ideas to companies ,who sell them to nike adidas and designer brands
gotcha
1576521150306.gif

I feel bad,so let me advise u that rf yeezreil the most limited of all rf.def no chance vs aois bots

I feel bad,so let me advise u that rf yeezreil the most limited of all rf.def no chance vs aois bots
I believe it. I’m two hours from NYC and couldn’t sign up since I am not within X mile radius of the city. That said, there are plenty of sneakerheads in that area who can grab them—so I’m happy for them.

What are your sources? Yeezreel RFs are selling in the 400s in some sizes on StockX. I’m not buying that they’re the most limited otherwise we’d be seeing them closer to 1000.

I like em so I'm happy I copped with ease via retail .

And imo these will be coveted later like how everyone likes the UB 500s
I know reselling is frowned upon in this forum but 500s secretly resold better than 350s and 700s that dropped around the same time. Like the first 5 colorways are 50% over retail.

I agree with the sentiment, but I am also personally not feeling these and the Yeezreels. They don’t do anything for me at all which is a good thing for the wallet!
These also dropped right after the Concords and you have a multi colored 350 dropping in reflective CW's in a few days. Had these dropped when the stones dropped these would have sold out and the stones would have sat like these are. I actually like these and almost decided to get these instead of the Bred 11's. Sticking to a budget. I got so caught up I actually forgot these were dropping today until a few moments ago. Easy cop and I have no complaints....until I get them in hand and on feet. If I like them I'm just going to sell something else I have to cover these.

I won't lie, it feels really good to get something that is hard to obtain. That's normal human psychology. We've always been this way and will always be this way. It makes me feel good about my purchases at times too. With shoes people will buy a shoe they wouldn't like otherwise just to feel special and show off to others either in person or on social media. That's actually kind of sad and speaks to some internal issues. THAT, I cannot do. As the saying goes, buy what you like.

Back
Top Bottom