Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My Bone slides came in today. I went my TTS of 13. They feel a little snug but for me I think that a 14 would've been too loose. And I'm sure they'll break in some.

I wear a 13 too, but I went with a 14. My other Yeezy slides never broke in enough to be as comfortable as I'd hoped, though obviously these are alot different. Hopefully they aren't too big smh.
Can't decide between the Slates and the Yecheils ...with also the 700 V3 releasing . Too many releases in such a short time :D
PS for the Yecheils are you going .5 size up? Thanks

I'd hold off and wait for the V3s, get the slates as a consolation prize if you strike out on the 700s.

Can't decide between the Slates and the Yecheils ...with also the 700 V3 releasing . Too many releases in such a short time :D
PS for the Yecheils are you going .5 size up? Thanks
Same boat, I went w/ Slates. I didn't think I would end up getting any 500s but the highs really grew on me could use a new winter/bulky shoe. I went TTS for them so we'll see how that goes.

These are sitting hard - might pick them up if I can use my FNL rewards but I want to see if the Yecheil’s will sit as hard this weekend first
6F7BE747-F558-4B8B-8AB2-5B4C6B08ADEC.jpeg
I doubt that the Yecheils will sit. Black Yeezys tend have much higher demand.

You’re probably right but they are releasing right in between the zebra restock and 700 v3 release so we will see
Seems like the yecheil's are the colorway that has piqued folks interest. Makes sense too...first multicolored 350.

I signed up for the adidas app but that's it. I only want for the resell potential. Same for those RF's

If the jordan breds, yecheil's, 500 highs, v3's and 380's weren't/didn't release this month, I don't think the yeezrels would have sat.
A Yeezy grinch colorway that isn’t the standard bland shade of earth tones is going to jump in value over time in my opinion. Last year, the Sesames did the same thing and look at them now.

I wish finish line had em online. None in my area got them in store. I'd probably buy them since I have a 20 off reward to burn before it expires. Can I call in and have them locate and ship from store?

Seems like the yecheil's are the colorway that has piqued folks interest. Makes sense too...first multicolored 350.

I signed up for the adidas app but that's it. I only want for the resell potential. Same for those RF's

Unless you’re gonna hold those for awhile, I think you’ll be somewhat disappointed with the resale value. Seems like they’re gonna be everywhere.

Yeah you guys are full of it thinking this splash page is fair. I havent got through since forever, even for e the easy stuff like citrins and cloud whites

Well to be fair, just because I've never made it past the splash page doesn't mean it's not fair. It's fair because there's no way to bypass the splash page anymore. There are tricks to get more chances to get past the page, but not having a direct bypass makes it pretty fair in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom