Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So I signed up for the in-store launch and got into Spring St (NYC) for Friday's release of the Yecheil.
Can anyone give some advice on their process please ? I've never been to an Adidas store drop
Thanks

I'm not from NY, but it gives you a summary on the app.
If you get selected, they reserve you a pair, not a certain size. Wristbands are given FCFS in the order you arrive to the store. From there, when you get to the front of the line, they will tell you what sizes they have left.

I never do their in-store raffles, because that process is waste of time.
I'm a size 11.5/12, what am I going to do with a size 8? :lol:

PO

So my Slates have shipped it would seem.

But the Origin Scan was in Spartanburg, SC???

I mean that's only a few hours from where I live but I thought they always came out of California?

Same here at least mine are arriving tomorrow. The slides I ordered on the 13th aren't scheduled to get here into the 23rd (New Orleans).

Everyone has their own list and taste but this shouldn't be a debate

OG 750

Triple Black 750

Every other 750

Was debating if I was going to grab another Zebra and I think I will.

IMO when it comes to the 350v2 I think the Zebra is the definitive colorway. Whenever someone mentions the model that colorway is always the first one to pop in my head (like how when people say the 700, I just instantly think Waverunner). The contrasting black/white with the red "SPLY" are just perfectly executed. I get that the shoe may not be for everyone due to how "loud" it is and would prefer something more low-key (bred/triple-black) but putting that aside it's such a great colorway for the model. And at the rate that Adidas has been pumping out the striped 350v2 I kinda forget how the 350v2 originally didn't have the see-thru stripe.

350= Turtle Dove
350v2 Stripe= Beluga
350v2 Non-stripe= Zebra
350v2 See-thru stripe= Glow
500= Utility Black
700= Waverunner
700v2= Static
750= Grey gum

Zebra is a stripe V2 though.

Got my Yecheil non-ref too. Also managed to hit on an OW Dunk raffle.

Time to take it easy for the launch and see if I can snag any pears for some of my family members.

What pair of black v2 is everyone speaking of? The pair that just restocked on Black Friday? Or black with red writing? Or black with red stripe?

Saw the Yeezreels in the flesh today at Hibbett and wow they’re disappointing. I thought a lace swap would save them, but nah. My pair arrives tomorrow and is promptly getting returned to FTA lol. We have way too many shoes to choose from to settle for a mediocre colorway.

impulse buy. i like them. a lot. went with my 350 size. they are a bit more narrow but fit fine.
20191218_220721.jpg

Back
Top Bottom