Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You never know with Adidas when it comes to restocks...some shoes never see the light of day again..(Black Friday 350 v2's)..and some get restocked multiple times Waves, Zebras to name a few.

For the life of me, I’ll never understand why we never saw a Black Friday V2 restock. Everyone loved that pack and they were pretty limited so not many people actually got pairs.

Today’s mail call
29734F33-52CF-4A3A-97BC-E40E084A058B.jpeg

The 500 highs are really nice in hand and on feet. If a Triple black iteration pops up in all in. Went a half Sz up and they fit snug but really comfortable like tts 700s.

Jesus, wtf are they doing to UBs nowadays?

For the life of me, I’ll never understand why we never saw a Black Friday V2 restock. Everyone loved that pack and they were pretty limited so not many people actually got pairs.

Those red stripes are really one of the few V2's I would actually wear...give me those and the Zebras and I don't need any other colorway.

Dang I haven't even gotten shipping yet for mine!

I'm thinking they won't fit anyway. Went TTS.
Idk I saw Seth Fowler and tony d’s videos before they dropped, tony went TTS and Seth went half up because he couldn’t get his Sz. Tony said they should break in but Pretty much saying go up half a Sz. My thing is how many shoe enthusiasts actually get to break their shoes in? I don’t listen to Seth anymore, he suggests TTS in everything. Only reason I listen to tony and Richie ruckus is, they wear my size. But yea half up for sure

Last edited:
Idk I saw Seth Fowler and tony d’s videos before they dropped, tony went TTS and Seth went half up because he couldn’t get his Sz. Tony said they should break in but Pretty much saying go up half a Sz. My thing is how many shoe enthusiasts actually get to break their shoes in? I don’t listen to Seth anymore, he suggests TTS in everything. Only reason I listen to Seth and Richie ruckus is, they wear my size. But yea half up for sure

The thing is TTS might work for some people but not others. Delz, as annoying as he can be, is pretty clear about this and how some people might have a “Fred Flinstone” foot so they should go up have a size in a lot of shoes. He’s also careful to tell people not to keep too much spare room since that can lead to unnecessary creasing and discomfort, etc.

The thing is TTS might work for some people but not others. Delz, as annoying as he can be, is pretty clear about this and how some people might have a “Fred Flinstone” foot so they should go up have a size in a lot of shoes. He’s also careful to tell people not to keep too much spare room since that can lead to unnecessary creasing and discomfort, etc.

I refer to who I refer to because they have similar Sz’d feet who never steer ME wrong. And I meant to say tony and Richie.

I def loving the dessert sage aka pure plat 350s,clean,i see a return to nike cws on adidas yzy all 2020.vibessss.wait til yall the the blinky 350s

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-18-13-53-33.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-18-13-53-33.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Not sure about that list because according to the list they should have had also the Yeezreels RF but they didn’t lol

Also slam jam can be very shady. Some here may remember the story with the solebox ub back in the day.

No we cant.

you probably can wherever youre from.

HERE its a different story.

so I totally get why none of you really gets it, hence yeah iwould’ve been wiser not to have said it.

if id have said it say on the Sneakerfreaker forum i would have got a completely different response.

everyone there would have been commenting how typical it is, and telling stories of how they cant get a pair because dude and his 15 family members have been camped for a week so they can buy them all an hock them off to the consignment store around the corner. And make $50aud a pair from it.

so yeah, i apologies you dont get the frustration because you arent from here.

but you arent from here.

in future ill just post photos of sneaker drops...

for your viewing pleasure.

ill let you work it out from them for yourself.
Those resellers are clowns and roaches but why you generalize them like that. You sound like a racist spoiled little brat. That might work in your country (I doubt it) but that kind of rqcist **** dont fly in 90 percent of the world. You are who you are and what we say will not change that. Hope your kids do not talk like you though.

Cheils FIRE to me. But this is NT, everyone likes what they like for various reasons. GL to all that want them.

Ordered a pair of Yecheils, got a cancellation email 1 hour later. :smh:

I haven't kept up with this thread, do most people not like the colorway? I think it's one of the better ones to come out recently.

Back
Top Bottom