Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I got the waitlist on 6m. Crazy. Footlocker is so dogs*** about getting purchases applied to the right account so I lost my platinum status. These are either super plentiful or people are just straight up burnt out on the 350. Never thought i'd see the day a black based 350 would be easily obtained.

I think it’s mainly the multiple drops so many pairs at the same time

9656b20a490043c69e14cf3d2cbe0212.jpg
ae810c91b6b64736a02b671acf1720cf.jpg

I think I was way too aggressive with this drop. Got 1 win from FNL. 1 from Champs. 1 from FTL and another in a raffle. I I feel the same as zonzon zonzon mentioned earlier, I wouldn’t have expected a black based yeezy to be this easy smh. Grateful none the less but it’s been an expensive a__ month

First pair of Yeezy, lace swapped amd lace locked with the YE'bear mascot

IMG_20191219_185644_946.jpg

I really dont like how in photogenic these shoes are, they pop so much more, for instance in person they match this fit so much more than this pic
20191217_182501.jpg

lol, I didn't realize FTL was today for the Yeezy... I'm wait-listed on a GS pair. I'm sure I hit on the regular but just didn't confirm in time... oh well. All about the 700v3 anways!

First pair of Yeezy, lace swapped amd lace locked with the YE'bear mascot

IMG_20191219_185644_946.jpg

I really dont like how in photogenic these shoes are, they pop so much more, for instance in person they match this fit so much more than this pic
20191217_182501.jpg
Shoe looks terrible with those laces! What’s up with keeping shoes stock how they come? Is this some new trend to switch laces ?

Want these v3s but don’t have a good feeling. YS and ADC you have to have bots. Only time I’ve gotten through is Creams. BS

I won three raffles (FootPatrol, Hibbett Sports, and Foot Locker) for the pair releasing tomorrow. I’m probably just going to secure one pair (probably the pair from Hibbett Sports).

Glad I got the sales earlier this morning before prices dipped once cats realized they had their pairs reserved. Always appreciate the dudes that give stock info out on here. Or at least give a heads up that it'll be plentiful vs. super limited. Not expecting much on the 700 v3 since I heard it's limited but I've been putting in the raffle legwork

I haven't seen hardly anyone mention those Yecheils but now everyone wants them???
lol I think it’s the total opposite. Seems like people were hype and wanted these so bad. Now everyone got Ws and they seem plentiful and more easy to obtain than people thought. Resell value is low and dipped. Now it seems like there’s less people excited for them...

Shoe looks terrible with those laces! What’s up with keeping shoes stock how they come? Is this some new trend to switch laces ?

it's rare i ever keep my laces stock, and yeah some of y'all think the black don't look good but it looks better than those non matching laces it came with and my opinion is all that matters to me, as for whether it's a new thing though, i've been lace swapping since 96
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom