Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm weird, I don't switch laces on my Retros Jordans just cause of Nostalgia.

With the exception of my 2015 Chicago 1s, I swapped the black laces for the white laces.

Though I laced swapped my 700s and my Vans.

Don't have an objection to it though.

wait so an old lady had the v3s on already ! I may do the same
She was probably low-40s & with her son who was around 10. She was still a dime though; I could just tell she was loaded so she probably was “connected” with Adidas somehow lol. A lot of money in MIA. They were the Yecheils, not V3s.

Last edited:
First pair of Yeezy, lace swapped amd lace locked with the YE'bear mascot

IMG_20191219_185644_946.jpg

I really dont like how in photogenic these shoes are, they pop so much more, for instance in person they match this fit so much more than this pic
20191217_182501.jpg
Nah it’s just a horrible shoe

Anyone know of any in-store spots for the Azaels in Chicago? I’m with fam there over the holidays and will do whatever it takes to get a pair

Info on frozen laces. Also looking to do this. Thank you in advance
I ordered these. Have never used them so I'll post results once they come through. I'm not even gonna wear the shoes till the laces come in. Glad it was an easiesh fix.

The Yecheils are one of the best releases all year.

Agreed.

I just think this month is just overwhelming for everyone. There has been too MANY drops across all brands. People can't afford to buy each one & still afford Christmas presents & bills.

With that said, i won 3/6 pairs today (no GS) & I will be picking up all my pairs tomorrow.

PO

Just got in a drawing for the 700 v3. I hope I win. They're one of my favorite yeezys to date..in pictures so far. They look so much more space age to me. Remind me of what they thought future clothes would look like back in 80s movies.

Really hope I win. If I don't, will I be able to cop elsewhere or with they be dough as hell to cop no matter what?

I actually have the same exact dilemma- and think I will be unloading the clouds. I saw these on a lady in my hotel elevator when I was in Miami for the Eagles game earlier this month (pitiful loss btw) and they looked fire in person. I asked her how she had them already and she responded “I have connections” in a snobby stuck up way.
FDB

Agreed.

I just think this month is just overwhelming for everyone. There has been too MANY drops across all brands. People can't afford to buy each one & still afford Christmas presents & bills.

With that said, i won 3/6 pairs today (no GS) & I will be picking up all my pairs tomorrow.

PO
You rich rich.

Just got in a drawing for the 700 v3. I hope I win. They're one of my favorite yeezys to date..in pictures so far. They look so much more space age to me. Remind me of what they thought future clothes would look like back in 80s movies.

Really hope I win. If I don't, will I be able to cop elsewhere or with they be dough as hell to cop no matter what?
This pair may be less obtainable but the silhouette is going nowhere. You will for sure be able to get a pair at retail probably sooner than later. Yeezys are here to stay regardless of what moves or sits. It's doin billions now. Nike ****ed up.

I have to say... I really hate how the foot apps do raffles. Fnl too. I get all types of push notifications about dumb *** sales that never apply to things I actually want, but when I enter a raffle or a raffle poos up for a shoe I've already favorited... nothing. Super frustrating. Yes, it's my fault for forgetting to check right after work, but that's what the **** notifications are supposed to be for. I would set an alarm and try my luck in the morning... but you know what, I really hope I sleep in because this **** really isn't worth losing sleep over.

Back
Top Bottom