Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I just did that and now it just says draw closed. My entire order history is now blank and I've gotten no email 😔
Now close the app and reopen. Force it closed if you have to. Now my stuff is back but it says error loading status.

Quick question.. I just got an update from adidas stating that I won but I had also used a service to guarantee my pair from yeezy supply. Are they the same or am I bugging?

Question...

is there a way to know when you buy the Zebras on GOAT/StockX that a pair is from the restock and not from the OG release? Cuz I don’t want to deal with the yellowed soles.

5C4776E5-CC9F-4D81-B023-3F77FA256AFF.gif

Quick question.. I just got an update from adidas stating that I won but I had also used a service to guarantee my pair from yeezy supply. Are they the same or am I bugging?

nevermind... it’s two different order numbers... just checked and I guess I got 2 pairs coming my way then.

check your adidas app. did u enter for the online draw? u might have hit on adidas app.

yes I hit on the adidas app... and I also used a service that guaranteed a pair from yeezy supply.. I wasn’t expecting to hit on adidas app but I did.. damn Im just lucky today... hope I hit on the v3’s.

I won. Charged card. Not expecting **** till the shipping email. If adidas was smart tho this is another new batch and they produced a ton. Weird release.
So after it saying you didn't enter and couldn't load you status you actually won? I'm hoping same for me mine was glitching hard but now back to saying it can't find my status try again.. hoping I just hit

yes I hit on the adidas app... and I also used a service that guaranteed a pair from yeezy supply.. I wasn’t expecting to hit on adidas app but I did.. damn Im just lucky today... hope I hit on the v3’s.

what service? i dont know of any ATC services that guarantee a win. i might use yours from now on haha

Back
Top Bottom