• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What a good morning

F37D2E7F-33AC-472E-B5A7-E794E0690534.jpeg

Question...

is there a way to know when you buy the Zebras on GOAT/StockX that a pair is from the restock and not from the OG release? Cuz I don’t want to deal with the yellowed soles.
restock pairs have the white midsole & ogs are off white tinted yellow

Question...

is there a way to know when you buy the Zebras on GOAT/StockX that a pair is from the restock and not from the OG release? Cuz I don’t want to deal with the yellowed soles.

5C4776E5-CC9F-4D81-B023-3F77FA256AFF.gif
On stockx no, they say the sole may vary. I would assume goat is the same. Ebay may be your best route for these. Best price too. Hmu in pm and I'll find you a legit pair if you want.

You mean stockx prices? But why? They won't receive them within the two day shipping window..
People are selling the pairs they already had. Tons of resellers entered the raffle too. Now that everybody has hit they are stuck with the new pair and likely a pair or more they already had from previous releases. They can't afford both cuz mommie needs her money back so off the in hand pair(s) goe(s).

So if our app been bugging we still have a chance? It kept showing not registered then I'd refresh and it says draw running. My brother email did the same not registered even tho he did.

On stockx no, they say the sole may vary. I would assume goat is the same. Ebay may be your best route for these. Best price too. Hmu in pm and I'll find you a legit pair if you want.

thanks for the tip, Hopsin Hopsin . I’ve been debating whether to get the Zebras or the Static RFs, but I’ll know when my wife’s pair arrives.

Back
Top Bottom