Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The resellers I hate are the backdoors, bot users, etc. IMO if you cop FAIRLY do whatever you want with the shoe. The ones that cheat the system is trash to me.
Anyone who takes it out the hands of somebody who wanted it for personal use for that purpose alone is garbage. Has nothing to do with money. Selling what you copped for you is a different situation. My opinion. Yours may vary.

I wonder if 12.5 was even available as I see nobody hit on that size yet
I’m guessing no. I’m still at 0% on the draw for a 12.5. YS didn’t show to have a 12.5 even listed! I wish I would have entered the draw for a 12 but decided to try a half size up. SMH

What’s annoying is adidas prob just dropped 100k zebs (and 4th release) but probably won’t even release 10k V3s on Monday.

On the topic of reselling, I used to hate resellers with a passion when I was younger and didn’t understand the concept of money. Now, I have no issues with reselling and is more than okay to resell something if it comes in and I don’t like it. Not going to knock anyone hustle, y’all do y’all.

example: for the black reflectives in and did not like it, ended up selling it and used the profit to purchase a camera I’ve been wanting. I’m happy with my decision (wife is too).

Gonna have to beat these further into the ground. No dice for me this time around.
A3C58DC1-48DA-4A18-860D-22F74F114FD7.jpeg

On the topic of reselling, I used to hate resellers with a passion when I was younger and didn’t understand the concept of money. Now, I have no issues with reselling and is more than okay to resell something if it comes in and I don’t like it. Not going to knock anyone hustle, y’all do y’all.

example: for the black reflectives in and did not like it, ended up selling it and used the profit to purchase a camera I’ve been wanting. I’m happy with my decision (wife is too).
Different situation. You can't just go check these shoes out. You didn't like them in person but your intent was not to just buy them and put someone else out.

Geezus, I won the ZEBRAS on the Adidas app

But I also forgot I had my cousin entered. She won me a pair too, but she also told me she Won a pair of Yechiels.

now I got 4 pairs Yechiels , two to many :frown:

hit on 12.
ADC charged the wrong card though, had the same issue with black 350s last month. Put in my card on the raffle registration and they charge some old card when I Won.
No way to change/view in app or online, Called them up and they said they don't save any info so cannot change it on their end, anyone else have this issue on the ADC raffles?

Same issue. Signed up with 1 card I always use for points and ended up getting charged on my other card. Looked all over the settings for payment option s only to find nothing??? This was both app and desktop

I have no idea how to edit payment options 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom