• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lmao wasn't the restock small tho?
Apparently not by the amount of wins in here. The pairs going to stockx right now are the ones people were holding. Nobody expected to hit today. Just about everyone in here did tho on the adc raffle. There were a lot more of these than people expected. Genius move by Adidas keeping them in house and releasing all the other colorways to retailers so they could eat too.

Anybody can enter the Adidas app? Or do you need to be a particular status? Gotta take all my shots on these upcoming v3s.

hit on 12.
ADC charged the wrong card though, had the same issue with black 350s last month. Put in my card on the raffle registration and they charge some old card when I Won.
No way to change/view in app or online, Called them up and they said they don't save any info so cannot change it on their end, anyone else have this issue on the ADC raffles?

Welp, at least I have Yeezy slides that I don’t want arriving today. That’s something I guess. :stoneface: :stoneface:
2DED92AA-847D-47AA-845C-47C60DDE0436.jpeg
The slides are dope

Anybody can enter the Adidas app? Or do you need to be a particular status? Gotta take all my shots on these upcoming v3s.
Anybody can enter. Download the app and sign in with ur adc acct or make one.
Looks like I won size 11 too. There must have been tons of stock. Again this shows how ridiculous the waiting room stuff is.
With this many pairs its about load management on their servers. Makes it more difficult to secure multiple pairs too for resellers.

Mine says did not enter but just got a call from my bank asking to make sure I accept it lol. We will see. Hopefully the app is just glitching

Back
Top Bottom