Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
We all no the wimax government internet is undefeated for ys and adc drops ask anybody from dc /dmv

Its true, Definitely HALF SIZE UP. Tried them on at Cool Kicks in Hollywood today. Tried on my TTS which is the size I have in all my yeezys and they fit tight and my toes were squished. They are really narrow with a sock booty inside. Kinda short too. I recommend half size up.
Idk, people said that about the v1s and they fit tts to me. But then again who actually knows their true size? Like when’s the last time we got our feet measured? Most of us are relying on information from a long time ago. In my case 16-17 years ago. All that to say, go tts. Or half size up, but let us eat!

The Green pair that Kanye was seen originally wearing is pretty dope too:

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-v3-grey-white-1.jpg

Idk, people said that about the v1s and they fit tts to me. But then again who actually knows their true size? Like when’s the last time we got our feet measured? Most of us are relying on information from a long time ago. In my case 16-17 years ago. All that to say, go tts. Or half size up, but let us eat!
We going all strike out on azael,at least yeezy basketball asg weekend for all!

Reportedly,there are only 700 azaels for usa.Also,this will be north america ,europe only.concepts newbury fcfs may be a nuclear fece show

Basketballs and 380s kept hope alive and these v3s solidify that Yeezy back! It was some dark times for Yeezy this decade. Kicking off the decade with arguably his best album, getting with Kim, saying stupid ****, doing stupid ****, etc. But he back y’all. Creatively. And nah I haven’t listened to his gospel album.

Back
Top Bottom