Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You a reseller? How many you got listed and where? If they’re only 700 why is resell reasonable? Or am I out of touch?

That's just some rumor going around on some sneaker bot service Twitter account that there's 700 pairs loaded on YS. Not total pairs. Like obviously they want to keep that number low so people would pay for their bot.

Don’t none of you fall for that bs “limited” release and pay crazy resale. You seen how goofy those people looked after paying resale for initial Power Phase and Zebra Drops.
ZebrA shows u his power those came 4 times,but are boomin on stock x only be cause it was hard to cop on ys adc,he can restock at a drop of a dime from wyoming concept lab,where he gets 100 percent royalty on shoes he ships and makes

8997086d63c83e2cc67268da19b13c41.jpg

U all we see within 48 hours,def by friday.im just going grab from champagne paki,b4 sheeple found out stock numbers for usa

I’m so sorry man. Raise hell with the shipper.
It was the shipment to my friend, didn’t even get to me yet. He’s working with ups, apparently mine wasn’t the only pair taken that day. It’s a shame, was really looking forward to my first reflectives.

It was the shipment to my friend, didn’t even get to me yet. He’s working with ups, apparently mine wasn’t the only pair taken that day. It’s a shame, was really looking forward to my first reflectives.
SOrry u went thru that pittsburgh post office sucks around bhristmas

Ima say this...dude got clowned in here for dropping 8 bills on solar yeezy 2s before drop. He definitely looked smart as hell after drop.
See bingo!im running my 450 to paki on melrose,i just dont want to bluff and have to pay 900 in feb

Waiting room with Adidas Eu...they say they are still removing the bots, so the launch will be delayed a few minutes ...

NT never changes. Always some new person who wants to prove something to people who know more than he does.
How can u know more than a person consulting with the company tho,who already is a guru for 20 years.lmk wherever im wrong i am not perfect only report what i hear on corporate side from nike and Donda,LLC

Back
Top Bottom