Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
No it's not. It's gonna be a breeze and those of us who have been patiently waiting to get a pair will get a pair.

tenor.gif

Just kidding :))

Has Hanon already sent out W emails ? Asking because yesterday, before being able this morning to buy one pair from Adidas EU, I entered their raffle .

846037F3-713C-4662-AD87-541F2EFF64B8.jpeg
Missed on the V3s but went downstairs and these were here already. Fastest delivery I’ve ever seen from Adidas.
Got a confirmation email from Adidas for Zebras for both mine and my wife’s account, but haven’t received a shipping email. Charge is still pending on the credit cards. You think they’ll cancel?

Got a confirmation email from Adidas for Zebras for both mine and my wife’s account, but haven’t received a shipping email. Charge is still pending on the credit cards. You think they’ll cancel?
Not if you got a confirmation email. From experience, Adidas charges stay in pending status until they ship. You’ll be good...

It's the Monday before Christmas; give it some time.

LOL the bell from ADC notifying me I made it through splash is going off like crazy now. Haha I hate you adidas!

Wtf yo? Mine says the estimated delivery is the 26th. You couldn’t select shipping speed on these right??
Nah I just did standard- no idea how they got here so fast- never happened before- especially 2 days before Christmas. I think these will be my Xmas day kicks

Ok I might have been celebrating too soon. I got a confirmation page with a confirmation number but no charge yet on my credit card. I always get a pending charge immediately so I'm a little worried now.

They ship fedex so signup or login to your fedex acct. Or even better just chat with adidas. They can sort you out.

Can't say for sure though. Who knows how ADC chooses which to restock.
thats true but it just gives off the vibe that they will be back, alot of allocation but very low #s after a couple FLOODED releases gives the impression of tryna drum up hype for 2020

like when the 700 v2 static droped that never restocked that was in store & very few retailers, i think 3 or less?

Back
Top Bottom