Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Why you got a bottle of ketchup chillin on your nightstand is the real question
1577174669197.gif

Any website in Europe where they still have Slates (US 10) available ? Waited too long and today sold out on Adidas EU :smile:

Thanks , forgot about them (and still debating if going tts , that would be US 9.5 or up half size )

I went with 13 in the Azaelias... 12.5 wasn’t available but that size is snug for me in 700 V1 & V2.

So I have a pair of beater Creams that I bought a year ago, decided to wash em finally last week and although they’re a lot cleaner, they’re a lil more darker than the dead stock creams I have from the last restock, this pair is the OG release, started questioning if they’re legit or not, how can one tell? Here’s a few pics as I don’t wanna clutter the thread too much.
Yours look good. Mine soles done turned Burgundy/Rouge. And of course, that upper is NOT white anymore.

Nervous about all these reddit cats saying half size up is absolutely necessary - not that I really trust them for that info. I wear TTS in all my yeezys so that's what I went with in the v3s
If i were you I would just go with my yeezy size. Most people’s sizing info is pointless and generally all yeezys fit about the same (tight lol).

My zebras are shipping out of CA. Gonna take a minute for them to get to WI

Some of you in here got them yesterday, I’m scheduled to get mine Friday :lol: oh well

you’ll get them for that guaranteed price, regardless of if that seller flakes or not.. im almost certain the seller i got is going to back out lol.
No guarantees with stockx. They'll cancel your order without hesitation. Hope ur seller. doesn't flake.

Zebras sitting at processed. We’ll see what happens.

check your confirmation email... there should be an option where it says to track your order.

I haven’t received tracking email for one pair of my zebra. But I check my confirmation email and was able to track them down for todays delivery

i've *** bet unintentionally on a few things on stockx without any repercussions other than trying to actually cop the item after dropping funds into the account only to find out the seller dropped it on someone else
ive also had bids ive hit on end up being fuggazi when they came in for authentication and in most cases they matched me with another seller and pulled thru
however theres been 2 circumstances where the seller didint pull thru., and i simply just got dubbed on something i thought i hit on for a good bid price
Stockx is good when its good but theres def a dark side the more you look into it

check your confirmation email... there should be an option where it says to track your order.

I haven’t received tracking email for one pair of my zebra. But I check my confirmation email and was able to track them down for todays delivery
Just tried that and I’m still sitting at “Order Confirmed, Waiting to be Packed”. I’m sure it’s fine....:nerd:

Nervous about all these reddit cats saying half size up is absolutely necessary - not that I really trust them for that info. I wear TTS in all my yeezys so that's what I went with in the v3s

It’s a super snug tts. I’m a wide footer and I went half up and it’s snug fit. More toe room than the 350 V2 but definitely more narrow.
Cushion is nothing to write home about (it’s not adiprene or boost it’s just standard foam. The ortholite in sole helps a lot.)

let me know if you have any other questions.

Back
Top Bottom