Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It’s a super snug tts. I’m a wide footer and I went half up and it’s snug fit. More toe room than the 350 V2 but definitely more narrow.
Cushion is nothing to write home about (it’s not adiprene or boost it’s just standard foam. The ortholite in sole helps a lot.)

let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the sizing info. If there's slightly more toe room than the 350 V2 then that's a good sign.

The non-reflective Black 350 wasn't TTS for me. Unless they stretch out a little. I consider myself a true 11.5 and narrow, but tend to wear 11 in most Adidas and Nike. The 350 Black NF fit the same as last years Zebra and Sesame.

It’s a super snug tts. I’m a wide footer and I went half up and it’s snug fit. More toe room than the 350 V2 but definitely more narrow.
Cushion is nothing to write home about (it’s not adiprene or boost it’s just standard foam. The ortholite in sole helps a lot.)

let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks. My foot is pretty damn wide, so I could really be in trouble with my TTS (10.5). But I hate having too much room in my kicks, so I didn't want to size up without definite info/being able to try on. Worst case I guess they are getting sold and I'm hoping for that restock

Have a pair of Black 350 Non Reflective that don't fit. Size 11.5. If anyone wants them PM me. I don't have the box, because it got mangled by UPS. Fortunately shoes were unaffected.

When you run to catch the v3 on a fcfs but you accidentally hit the wall aka I’ve carted many times on Adidas but they wouldn’t allow me to pay.
C3C18757-29F9-46F9-825A-73B31758E43F.jpeg

I went with 13 in the Azaelias... 12.5 wasn’t available but that size is snug for me in 700 V1 & V2.

I did the literal exact same. In the V1 and V2 700, a 12.5 is my TTS but by the time YS let me in the 12.5 was sold out so I went with a 13. Hoping they fit because I really want to keep/rock these.

just got Yechiel under retail (206 shipped) on Ebay with Coupon code NEWKICKS. I'm a size 14 and seller is a power seller with a store and 100% feedback so I figured why not. Also 14s are rarely if ever faked.

Code doesnt work for me, is it certain shoes or accounts?

Reading the last comments I wonder why cats still deal with stocks with all the rumours for fakes, the recent hack etc.

Back
Top Bottom