• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
eBay code was clutch! Got 2019 Zebra's for $35 over retail. :pimp:

Also, I wish the cage on the V3's was pure white, instead of having that yellowish hue due to the glow. :ohwell:

Nonetheless, I'm in for a pair when they restock! We all know damn well they are. :lol:

PO

6BA4FAEA-A7BF-45C7-948E-22AC04B69F7E.jpeg
amazed how fast these got here. Very happy to have them again, idk if I got lucky but my pair is flawless, the TBs had horrible qc in comparison. Super white soles like all new zeebs have been for those wondering.

happy holidays & merry christmas NT fam~

Banana toebox just like the Beluga 2.0’s.

Terrible

Just got mines 🔥🔥🔥🛸🛸🛸

I wear sz 10.5 in Jordan 1’s, all my yeezy 700’s are sz 11, but these I had to get a size 12 and I don’t even have wide feet...

sizing is all over the place. I’m hearing tts is fine just snug to half size up mandatory to now 1.5 size up

Size 11.5 zebras finally dropping in price....had me worried for a minute. Looks like pairs are arriving or at least shipping today. Whatever the case, I’ll take it. :pimp:

I hate FedEx, I think they lost my zebras. Package was supposed to be delivered today in Detroit but my status still says departed FedEx location in Ohio on 12/23. That’s 3 hours away no reason they shouldn’t have been here.

I hate FedEx, I think they lost my zebras. Package was supposed to be delivered today in Detroit but my status still says departed FedEx location in Ohio on 12/23. That’s 3 hours away no reason they shouldn’t have been here.
Holidays bro. Give it til thursday. On a side note my pair arrived. Sole is slightly whiter than the previous release from last yr. Either that or mine have yellowed in the box. I'll take some natural light pics soon as weather permits.

Back
Top Bottom