Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Word. I'm no fan of TDs, but his craftsmanship is impressive.

yup that was me, just protecting the investment lol lot of work getting the sole to look almost brand new, id rather not have to restrip the sole and start over again. normally i wouldnt even bother, and this was my first time using it. but for some reason adidas decided to release a shoe with painted bottoms lol. probably another reason why these wont rerelease.
VdcHuGE.jpg
irkG7wY.jpg

yup that was me, just protecting the investment lol lot of work getting the sole to look almost brand new, id rather not have to restrip the sole and start over again. normally i wouldnt even bother, and this was my first time using it. but for some reason adidas decided to release a shoe with painted bottoms lol. probably another reason why these wont rerelease.
VdcHuGE.jpg
irkG7wY.jpg

:pimp:

i just recently acquired turtle dove 350's w/ og box from a friend which i traded blk/red 11s and fog air raids. the pair is in good condition. currently im getting the soles painted from a good friend of mine who owns his own sneaker restoration shop in socal :smile:

also need to get them restored to protect the investment as well! value on these will just go up as the years go by imo

Did some clown compare 350's to Roshe's a few pages back? The only reason I don't own more pairs of these is the stupid price tag compared to Ultraboosts, which also have a stupid price tag. The comfort of Boost technology is a godsend to my surgically repaired ankles. Roshe's? Your sneaker privileges should be revoked...
jopx jopx

Fun fact. The Yeezy 380 alien does have glow. I hit mine with a UV LIGHT on the sole and it has little dots of GITD all over the bottom. Almost looks like little stars. Unless I’m losing my sight they are there 100%. Can some one with a pair verify? I can’t get in a picture. It’s not bright enough to pick up on camera.

Fun fact. The Yeezy 380 alien does have glow. I hit mine with a UV LIGHT on the sole and it has little dots of GITD all over the bottom. Almost looks like little stars. Unless I’m losing my sight they are there 100%. Can some one with a pair verify? I can’t get in a picture. It’s not bright enough to pick up on camera.
Just checked. There’s something luminescent on the boost. Now this looks super extra terrestrial
78D7FCBE-30BD-4BB2-B981-4E28D6637D4E.jpeg

Just checked. There’s something luminescent on the boost. Now this looks super extra terrestrial
78D7FCBE-30BD-4BB2-B981-4E28D6637D4E.jpeg

Bro I thought I was tweaking when I first saw it. I’m like how has no one figured this out. I hit it with UV on accident and I saw a very faint glow. Thought it was fibers from my GITD 350 or something. Wonder if the fakes have this? Could be a good legit checking method.

Are the Yeshaya still releasing this weekend ? Just asking because I still haven't seen any raffles on the usual SNS, Sivas, END etc

Back
Top Bottom