• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lemme get them Statics
I'm trying to move em in waves. personally, I kinda wanna keep the cw's from '17, static rf, black, and gitd. Plus the 700s and blush. Guess I'll see how much I can gather and add to my current funds. Wife probably won't appreciate that I'm not getting rid of everything though.

I'm trying to move em in waves. personally, I kinda wanna keep the cw's from '17, static rf, black, and gitd. Plus the 700s and blush. Guess I'll see how much I can gather and add to my current funds. Wife probably won't appreciate that I'm not getting rid of everything though.

I meant the Static 700v2s

Feels like the hype is pretty dead

He’s really beating the **** out of the 350

I think it’s because they have 350 V2 production down to a science and the profit margins are gigantic. I don’t think the model itself is “dead” in terms of hype as we’re not really seeing pairs sitting and hitting big discounts like Ultra Boosts and NMDs are, for example. I could definitely see less of a focus on 350s and more on 380s and 700 V3s going forward. Not to mention the foam runners and basketball sneakers that will be releasing this year. I doubt any of these models reach the heights of the 350s but the brand definitely can rely on them in the future.

I think it’s because they have 350 V2 production down to a science and the profit margins are gigantic. I don’t think the model itself is “dead” in terms of hype as we’re not really seeing pairs sitting and hitting big discounts like Ultra Boosts and NMDs are, for example. I could definitely see less of a focus on 350s and more on 380s and 700 V3s going forward. Not to mention the foam runners and basketball sneakers that will be releasing this year. I doubt any of these models reach the heights of the 350s but the brand definitely can rely on them in the future.

yup, the model is doing fine, the colorways have just been repetitive. id take a non clear stripe colorway right about now

yup, the model is doing fine, the colorways have just been repetitive. id take a non clear stripe colorway right about now

Yep, Adidas also needs Yeezy hype to maintain brand interest that they’ve gained over the course of the partnership so I don’t think they want to flood the market with 350s and kill that interest. It also definitely helps that 350s aren’t like Jordan 1s in their durability-there are plenty of people ITT who would like to replace their 1-2 year old Zebras that have gotten pretty beat up, over that time period, for example.

Please keep us updated.
So they do glow. More of a sparkle cuz it Last only
20200121_170655.jpg
but a few seconds.

It’s odd to have this GITD feature and it’s never been mentioned or noticed til now.
I thought it was very odd. It was never mentioned in any YouTube videos that did reviews or even the websites that did reviews on the shoe never mentioned it. I found it by dumb luck. But like I said previously it could be used as a legit check feature for sure.

Back
Top Bottom