• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Ya'll wanna complain about lurkers like ya'll weren't lurkers once

kanye-bored-face-thingy-73874722120.gif
Guilty

they don't go by locations, they don't go by time of order placed, they don't go by sequential order numbers, and they don't go by size

but you can believe whatever theory you want

people really think they sit there sorting orders by location :lol:

Why not? All orders were placed on the same day so it's entirely possible that the software they use to print shipping labels sort by state, size ordered, time ordered, etc.

I don't ship things in bulk so I have no clue about how the logistics would work, but just saying it's possible.

Surprised that YS getting so many orders shipped out on a Sunday. Hopefully this is a sign of faster shipping times to come though.

Btw: does anyone know if any of the SMY 500 bundles have been shipped yet?

They’re likely just printing shipping labels in batches of order received. First 1000 orders created in their system are the first 1000 to get shipping labels and so on. All they’re likely looking at when processing batches are order numbers, and not specifics of each order like name and destination.

It’s been one day and we’re already on that shipping talk. Not complaining just think it’s funny how it never fails lol.

so im assuming you grabbed more than one of each and they cancelled all of your orders?
Peebras, I had more than one browser open trying to cart my size and received a soft ban. Blue Tints I made an order and attempted to make multiple others and got cancelled for trying to order more than one. It's confusing how they work it out since other people can get away with it.

Peebras, I had more than one browser open trying to cart my size and received a soft ban. Blue Tints I made an order and attempted to make multiple others and got cancelled for trying to order more than one. It's confusing how they work it out since other people can get away with it.

For me, at least one of my orders survive whenever I order multiples through YS.

My restock pair shipped before initial drop lol
Michigan btw

They’re likely just printing shipping labels in batches of order received. First 1000 orders created in their system are the first 1000 to get shipping labels and so on. All they’re likely looking at when processing batches are order numbers, and not specifics of each order like name and destination.

YS take all the orders and throws them in a random generator when printing shipping labels. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom