Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Imagine spending triple MSRP on the sneaker du jour that is likely to drop again. Oh wait....I did that w/ the Peebras. :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:

To each his own, but y’all are wildin’ paying that much knowing what we now know about Yeezy rereleases. Never again will I fall for the okie doke.
Has Adidas /Yeezy ever said a shoe was "exclusive" like this AND dropped it multiple times....I think that may be the difference here. I know magnets and marsh were exclusive and I think 700 v2 static..I can't remember what else but zeebras and peebras were never said to be exclusive by Adidas / Yeezy.

Has Adidas /Yeezy ever said a shoe was "exclusive" like this AND dropped it multiple times....

1582075114936.jpeg

Plenty times, wasnt og 700s considered ys exclusive

Imagine spending triple MSRP on the sneaker du jour that is likely to drop again. Oh wait....I did that w/ the Peebras. :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:

To each his own, but y’all are wildin’ paying that much knowing what we now know about Yeezy rereleases. Never again will I fall for the okie doke.

You never know though. There's plenty of Yeezys that never saw a restock. That's just the risk people have to take when paying resale.

Off the top of my head (besides Yeezy Day) only Pirate Blacks (but this was an upgrade), Creams, Peebras, Zebras, Butters, Wave Runners, and Black V2s saw an official restock. That's only 7 pairs of Yeezys out of more than 40-50+ Yeezys.

Hope they give the BBalls the wave runner/Yerba/ and Zebra treatment. Very polarizing and limited but restocked to the point ppl get to enjoy them. Not the biggest fan of static V2 but even those can end up getting restocked if you let adidas do their adidas thing

They’re the same to me cause we can’t get either of them mofos lol

I have a feeling those BBalls gonna be relatively decent stock if they release worldwide. Doesn't really make sense to release a performance sneaker in limited numbers.

I've accepted the fact that the Lifestyle version ain't gonna be attainable anymore. So moving on to the BBall version.

My QNTMS are on their way to be verified. I was beginning to think the seller flaked. Now we will see how this goes....

Looks like foot app reservations are up for the Earths. Hoping it's an easy cop for all those interested.

Anyone else having trouble adding their address for the earths on the adidas app? Keeps saying “shipping address isn’t valid”

Local HOH that's gets all yeezys is getting none. While champs that's gets some yeezys is getting these

First time winning anything from FNL with their new app in over a year. Shocked me not seeing a Dang.

Back
Top Bottom