• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
no quantum talk in here???
I did the YM preorders and those came back unfulfilled. Hope for the inevitable wide release 🙃🙃🙃🙃

SHOUTOUT TO jdubb23451 jdubb23451 FOR THE INFO POSTED SEVERAL PAGES BACK ABOUT SLICKIES LACES. AND YES, THEY TOOK FOREVER TO COME:lol: ORDERED ON FEB.6, GOT DELIVERED TODAY.

C49A80CD-D85E-4541-813B-75112DE0C8F7.jpeg

Why were they banned again? The 3m?

Because I recall some guy named Michael having 3m on his shoes over 20+ years ago and did so for several seasons.

Not to mention the players cam basically wear whatever shoes they want now doesn't even have to match their unis.

I think it’s a fake rumor. Everyone’s saying the NBA banned them? Sounds highly questionable. There’s so many basketball shoes with 3M and I don’t think the NBA cares that much about Kanye’s shoe to “ban” it. Fake news if you ask me. Folks in here just running with all kinds of speculation not knowing a damn thing. Typical.

The large heel counter covered in 3m and the 3m on the upper of the shoe far outweighs the 3M on shoes jordan may have worn on court. Closest I can even think would he the tongue on the 5's and this shoe has way more IMO.

Perhaps I'm wrong though

Probably more than likely are wrong if everything you just said is based on speculation.

Kinda feeling the Earths, but if I don’t hit oh well. Really need them to rerelease the 380s. And do a wide release on b-ball’s.

Anybody got any suggestions for instore 'winners'? First time 'win' for flagship pick up but that non guaranteed pair **** is bunz.
I copped MNVN from spring st NYC, picked up my wristband around 7:15am and they started letting people in at 8:30 IIRC. I was #118 and they followed the numbers strictly, most sizes apart from bae/resale sizes were still available. FWIW the people giving out wristbands said they started at midnight the night before, idk if that means they had someone out there all night or what (but it was cold so I'm guessing not).

any reason why the basketball version is selling for almost double the price of the lifestyle version on stock x rn ?

Back
Top Bottom