Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
SHOUTOUT TO @jdubb23451 FOR THE INFO POSTED SEVERAL PAGES BACK ABOUT SLICKIES LACES. AND YES, THEY TOOK FOREVER TO COME:lol: ORDERED ON FEB.6, GOT DELIVERED TODAY.

C49A80CD-D85E-4541-813B-75112DE0C8F7.jpeg

I don't like these 350's, but they're better than what came with them

I think it’s a fake rumor. Everyone’s saying the NBA banned them? Sounds highly questionable. There’s so many basketball shoes with 3M and I don’t think the NBA cares that much about Kanye’s shoe to “ban” it. Fake news if you ask me. Folks in here just running with all kinds of speculation not knowing a damn thing. Typical.

Speculating about speculation as it were.

Sports Illustrated, Yahoo Finance, ESPN all reported the shoe would not be allowed to be worn on the court. They could be wrong of course, but to insinuate people are just running with baseless rumors is daft.

The Jordan V was a long time ago, just because that shoe was allowed doesn't mean this shoe would be.

i paid like 330 for these used and completely restored them. stripped and repainted the whole sole. you wouldnt even know it

I thought about trying to restore a busted pair of moonrocks I saw on GOAT. I don't trust my restorative skills though, props to you they look great.

I thought about trying to restore a busted pair of moonrocks I saw on GOAT. I don't trust my restorative skills though, props to you they look great.

if you have skills with an air brush its easy. the rest of the process is pretty much throwing them in a washing machine. over all it took me about 6 hours over the course of 4-5 days

Currently in Brussels, Belgium, and had the chance to talk shop with the dude over at Panthers.

Homie was nice enough to let me see the tail lights in person, and man I wish these were available state side. Well, since I’m still out here for a couple more days, it works out if I happen to hit here 🙂. First 350 V2 I’ve liked in a awhile. Congrats to all winners.

00FC470F-4D3A-4DC7-92D6-B182A7F7C73F.jpeg

27FAD272-43A3-433B-88F4-8832A1F50010.jpeg

I copped MNVN from spring st NYC, picked up my wristband around 7:15am and they started letting people in at 8:30 IIRC. I was #118 and they followed the numbers strictly, most sizes apart from bae/resale sizes were still available. FWIW the people giving out wristbands said they started at midnight the night before, idk if that means they had someone out there all night or what (but it was cold so I'm guessing not).
Hope I come off on foot apps. Spoke with a manager who played dumb with me. "I dont know when wristbands are given out, the security is private, it's up to them". So you telling me adidas let's an outside company, a street security company at that, dictate the rules of the release? FOH on top of not being guaranteed a pair for purchase, let alone the size I need. How can every other company raffle off the pairs they have by size but these clowns, Adidas, can't even guarantee you'll get a pair when you win their raffle :smh:

Back
Top Bottom