Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just won on the adidas raffle but only found out after my bank called me asking was this a fraudulent or legit charge 👀
Yea I’m still waiting on a 9.5. Had it in cart an hour ago but never hit the purchase button. Didn’t want 2. But now I may end up w none

Just woke up, if these are still available at the social status around my way I’ll buy a pair. These are very nice.

So what they do I guess is the draw gets the leftovers from what’s not sold? I woulda done been checked out. I’m still waiting for my L too
You should've grabbed. You may have missed out tbh. I don't see them being an easy grab the way they moved today.

For anyone who picked up Quantums how high would you say they are. Are they comparable to say Jordan 1's or 6's or are they cut a bit higher?

Was able to grab the tail lights this morning from Rezet. Got a confirmation email with order number but does anyone know if they’re known to cancel orders or even allowed to send these EU exclusives to the U.S?

I was able to get a pair from them too. Email confirmation and all that. But then I checked my card account and saw a refund processing from them, so yeah, they cancel orders. So close! :smh: :smh:

I respect your opinion but....

33155DEB-2777-42A7-9CE3-0E5BBE6A7532.gif

😂😂😂

Entered the raffle on the adidas app for fun and won, don’t know if I really even want them. We’ll see how it looks in person

Not gonna lie I’m kind of underwhelmed by earths in person. Probably because I was hyping them up to be one of the best V2’s, but they are definitely brown and not the dusty olive/khaki I was hoping for.

Every single time I have entered a draw for yeezys I dont want the app gives me a W. To the point I dont even bother anywhere else basically just wait for the app to tell me I won everytime. Anyone else have it like this with the app? I usually end up rocking them a couple times and returning as a "**** you" to adidas for making it nearly impossible to ever get a pair I actually want like qntms while they make it seem like everyone wins on stuff I dont care about like 350s

Back
Top Bottom